Who do you miss?

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2003 07:37 pm
Every now and then a cool cat comes by our hangout and that's just fine and dandy.

But sometimes they forget to stop by again. And that's what this thread's about.

Who do you miss seeing on the boards? And what can you do to get 'em back?

I miss thorman. He came here poked his head in and ran off.

Who do you miss?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 13,993 • Replies: 270
No top replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2003 07:39 pm
Hugh Jass, Debacle, Aa.......
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2003 07:40 pm
I tried with the latter two - maybe I can email Hugh? Wonder if his email is still the same.....hmmmm - no harm in trying....
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2003 07:41 pm
I miss PAL and Seattle Friend.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2003 07:42 pm
I've been missing my surrogate mother, GoAway - anyone heard from her lately? I always miss GU'll and HughJass. Yep, P&L too.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2003 07:43 pm
I miss GoAway too. Been ages since I've seen her anywhere.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2003 07:44 pm
HER I can email! I miss her too! She was unwell for a while.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2003 07:44 pm
I hope she's ok.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2003 07:54 pm
I miss Vincent. I know he got here, can't recall if he ever posted.
I really enjoyed meeting Pharon here at the beginning. Haven't seen him in ages.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2003 08:02 pm
Man I miss dan-e! I talked to him on the phone the other day but his lazy ass still hasn't installed a modem in his computer!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2003 08:03 pm
Email to Hugh bounced.......waaaaah
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2003 08:06 pm
I miss the heck out of Swimpy even though she is here now and then. It's GREAT to see her, but she useta post as much as I did, if not more, and it was all the everyday interaction that I really liked. Not just hey how ya doin' but seeing her deal with a rude person, or give advice to someone else, etc., etc.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2003 10:54 pm
I miss me... and no, I won't explain.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2003 11:02 pm
PaL and Seattlefriend...are around, I'll let them know you miss them specifically. Go Away has had health problems, I'll let her know too.
Aa came here, and I think ran into some sort of flack right away and said forget it, or so I surmise. Debacle...I love and miss Debacle, but he has always been a little hard to nudge out of his chair. I miss Stoat, though i guess he has been here on tech topics.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2003 11:24 pm
Thorman.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2003 11:29 pm
Thorman AND Jubei
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2003 11:37 pm
OH! My memory is so shot--I'd forgotten about Jubei! Have you floated the Realm off into neverland? Is it still there? I would like to trawl to remind myself of who I loved.

edit---
Weeeeeeeee! I snuck back in through Lash's ID. Sanndyden--She was cool. Princess was nice. I remember Broken Wing Butterfly. Poetic. Somebody got into a 'patriotic tiff' with her, and she left.

It was a hoot to read us back then. I don't know why it seems like SO long ago.
0 Replies

seattlefriend

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2003 12:42 am
Hello Craven!!!

Thanks for missing me. I miss you too!! What have you been doing? Last I heard, you were ready to join the military -- a program where they would help to pay for education, if I remember correctly. I've never heard if that's what you're doing or if you're exploring new worlds now. Can you catch me up to date?

I met little k, and saw PAL again at a little dinner not long ago. And I had a wonderful week-long visit with Aa. It's great fun to meet on-line friends in person.

Best of everything to you, Craven. It's good to see ya!

Seattle friend
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2003 12:46 am
And Bandylu2. I sent her a PM a month or so ago, got an answer, and she started one new discussion. Busy moving to PA, I guess.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2003 12:51 am
hey! Stoat sent me a picture of himself!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Who do you miss?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 01:50:35