Mind's Eye Images Shot to Hell

Victor Murphy

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 06:16 pm
Letty wrote:
Victor, is that you?

It's me about 5 years ago. I'll take another up to date picture when I get my apartment cleaned up. I have a web cam but I don't want any one to see the mess in here! Embarrassed
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 06:26 pm
Love that picture of you, Victor. Don't you know that all creative folks have messy computer studios?

Incidentally, that must have been Mac that I thought was Roberta. My word, that gal has turned into a brunette.
0 Replies

Victor Murphy

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 06:32 pm
Letty wrote:
Love that picture of you, Victor. Don't you know that all creative folks have messy computer studios?

Incidentally, that must have been Mac that I thought was Roberta. My word, that gal has turned into a brunette.

I'm glad that you cant see the pictures on my drivers license. I had to renew it in April. It's the worse picture the DMV ever took!
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 06:35 pm
Victor Murphy wrote:
Letty wrote:

I'm glad that you cant see the pictures on my drivers license. I had to renew it in April. It's the worse picture the DMV ever took!

I bet mine is worse. They made me wait on a phone call in the lobby for *4* hours and then turned out they had never made the call. By the time I got my photograph taken I was just thinking "die die die die die"...and you can tell.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 06:43 pm
Thomas wrote:
It's interesting that no men seem to have tried the reverse experiment so far. Maybe I should get myself a gender-neutral name and give some advice in the "relationships and marriage" forum.

I did. At Abuzz in the beginning I made sure not to let anything slip that would explicitize whether I was a guy or a gal.

Also after that, when I stopped trying, I remember that several people were surprised to find that I was a guy.

Then again, I was quite different on Abuzz than I am here. More a creative/imaginative kinda daily-life observations poster, not all this political or geeky statistics stuff. Well, I had a separate ID for the political stuff on Abuzz, though I didnt use it much.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 06:47 pm
sozobe wrote:
Thomas, our internal essential selves are old fogies, the exteriors will catch up soon enough.

Eminently quotable..
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 06:51 pm
Embarrassed

I'm pretty sure I apologized, nimh. But, yeah, you were one of the ones I pegged as a female. I think that was due to the longer version of your name.
0 Replies

Tico

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 06:51 pm
No, no -- I win the prize for the worst drivers licence photo, although the current one is marginally better. I lost my licence card and needed to get a replacement. When I went to the licence bureau, the man behind the counter said, "Do you want a new photo, or we can just use the existing one ... let me pull it up on the compu ... OHMIGOD! ... of course you want a new one!"

Now I just look like a typical zombie, instead of an extra from Night of the Living Dead.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 06:52 pm
No reason to apologize..
0 Replies

username

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 06:57 pm
I'm told, from someone at the Boston Walter Hinteler gathering, who met Slappy at another previous gathering, that he (slappy) is definitely metrosexual. Not sure how that squares with Dr. Evil. Where were the bubblebath pix?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 07:04 pm
I dunno, but I remember the photo too. Made me like her right away, oh, and besides that, the brains..

Never mind, not to sound too snuffling.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 09:28 pm
Victor, Not even a vague resemblance to the avatar.

As for driver's license pix. I don't drive. I have a nondriver's license. I'm insulted when I use it for ID and people see a resemblance.

Squinney, Jespah colored her hair darker. Now if she'd only cut it, she'll fit the way we think she's supposed to look.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 02:08 am
stuh505 wrote:
Victor Murphy wrote:
Letty wrote:

I bet mine is worse. They made me wait on a phone call in the lobby for *4* hours and then turned out they had never made the call. By the time I got my photograph taken I was just thinking "die die die die die"...and you can tell.

Nonsense.

Mine was voted "Most likely to be a serial killer" at work.

username wrote:
I'm told, from someone at the Boston Walter Hinteler gathering, who met Slappy at another previous gathering, that he (slappy) is definitely metrosexual. Not sure how that squares with Dr. Evil. Where were the bubblebath pix?

There WAS no bubblebath pic.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 03:19 am
dlowan wrote:
There WAS no bubblebath pic.

In this case, please make one and post it.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 05:30 am
I'm afraid to ask, but... If those weren't bubbles what the heck was in the tub with you?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 06:40 am
squinney wrote:
I'm afraid to ask, but... If those weren't bubbles what the heck was in the tub with you?

There was no I.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 07:14 am
Hey, Miss Bubbles, et. al. It's Beth's birthday.

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2717507#2717507
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 07:21 am
I've also been surprised when I've seen photos of A2Kers and they hardly ever look like I pictured.

I remember back on abuzz when I thought phoenix was a man, but I think it was more the user name that made me think that, other than her way of expressing herself.

I also thought Dlowan was a man for a while.

Again, because of the user name, I though Joeblow was a man as well.

It amazes me how much I've learned about you all over the years and I do have to say that you are a fine bunch of people :-D
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 08:34 am
I remember Dlowan in the bubble bath too - it was where I came up with the idea for the A2K hot tub...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 08:39 am
I had some good times in that hot tub :-D
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 05:19:10