Snooty Macy's Saleswoman

Chai

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 12:44 pm
Where I work, that could be grounds for dismissal linkat.

I mean at one of the clinics. If a nurse or tech was bad mouthing the administrator to that extent, the best they could hope for was a suspension.

Depending on what was being said, and it what context, it would be considered unprofessional behavior and a potential threat to the well being of the patient.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 12:47 pm
Chai wrote:
Where I work, that could be grounds for dismissal linkat.

I mean at one of the clinics. If a nurse or tech was bad mouthing the administrator to that extent, the best they could hope for was a suspension.

Depending on what was being said, and it what context, it would be considered unprofessional behavior and a potential threat to the well being of the patient.

I suppose it would depend on the job. I would hope they are easier on sales clerks making minimum wage.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 06:00 pm
http://roostercogburn.com/Image12.jpg
0 Replies

strawberry333

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2007 12:56 pm
I've also had a bad experience at Macy's- however I choose not to be rude. IMO, the blame lies with management- right down to the disgusting dressing rooms and the messy environment.

I wouldn't choose to be rude in the moment- however I would and have chosen not to return to that store, especially when there are so many other places to shop. I do most of my department store shopping at Lord and Taylor now- and it's like night and day- the sales associates are helpful, and the stores are always clean and organized.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 04:50:27