Electronic Transfers

Chai

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 06:23 am
You know what bras I hate?

The ones where the shoulder straps are really far apart, and lie across the ends of your shoulders.

Very pretty, but my GOD so annoying! Like you kept pulling on them to get them to a comfortable spot closer to your neck. It feels like the strap wants to keep falling off.

Helpful bra tip....make sure you have the straps tightened up with those little strap tightener doo-hicky thing. Go check where you're adjusted to now, and bring it up an inch or 2. I'll betcha you'll feel and look better as soon as you do.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 12:49 pm
I have bookworm shoulders and for 50 years, I've been trying to maintain social poise while putting my bra straps back in place at fifteen minute intervals.

Then last August I discovered sports bras. Joy. Bliss. contentment.

Given the chance, I can ooze poise and sophistication on any occasion.

The frosting on the cupcake is that these are Factory Outlet Sports Bras.

By the by, littlek, have you checked on line for bras? Even with P&H you might be able to save money.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 05:59 pm
Squinney, how did you keep your bras functioning for 8 years? I've destroyed mine by about year three.

My body is changing - I need to try bras on. I'll get around to it. Even Maiden Form changes its bra models every year or so. I can't just go and buy the ones I have now, they don't make them anymore. Annoying.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2007 11:24 am
I haven't personally explored this site, but I read about it in a financial column in the morning newspaper.

www.MVEnvelopes.com

Evidently this is a high-tech version of the old fashioned envelope system. There will be a charge, eventually, but the first 30 days are free.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2007 11:55 am
littlek wrote:
My body is changing - I need to try bras on.

Filene's Basement. Scored a couple of very good, very inexpensive ones this past week.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2007 07:24 pm
I look everywhere I go. I did find one (did I say this already?) a few weeks ago. It's ok, but it isn't great.
0 Replies