Aggression or Peace/ Which was Better for A2K?

kickycan

Reply Mon 14 May, 2007 05:15 am
Joe Nation wrote:
We were having a nice dinner the other night, Frank, Kickycan, Lola and Bernie and me, when this 'A2K is getting boring' subject came up.

I said I was going to start a thread entitled "How big is God's penis?" and see if I could get something started.

Is this right?

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/479/jebusnightlightyc1.jpg

or is it the size of Manhattan?

Joe(could you float across the Atlantic on one of his toenails?)Nation

As I told you that night, I believe it is about that size in real life. He's got a little one. That's why he's always so damn angry...smiting people, causing floods, asking guys to kill their own children...he's compensating for something, I'd bet my eternal soul on it!

Yes, Phoenix, it has been boring around here lately, and there seem to be less people willing to just be goofy for no damn reason, although you wouldn't know it by looking at the motley crew of freaks you've managed to bring together here in this thread.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 14 May, 2007 05:31 am
You're right Kicky. B-O-R-I-N-G. We have to light the fire under the asses of the members.

Next time that you see Frank, tell him for me that I miss him terribly. He was great for ratcheting up members' ire, and was the catalyst for some amazing slugfests!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 14 May, 2007 07:00 am
kickycan wrote:
Joe Nation wrote:
We were having a nice dinner the other night, Frank, Kickycan, Lola and Bernie and me, when this 'A2K is getting boring' subject came up.

I said I was going to start a thread entitled "How big is God's penis?" and see if I could get something started.

Is this right?

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/479/jebusnightlightyc1.jpg

or is it the size of Manhattan?

Joe(could you float across the Atlantic on one of his toenails?)Nation

As I told you that night, I believe it is about that size in real life. He's got a little one. That's why he's always so damn angry...smiting people, causing floods, asking guys to kill their own children...he's compensating for something, I'd bet my eternal soul on it!

Yes, Phoenix, it has been boring around here lately, and there seem to be less people willing to just be goofy for no damn reason, although you wouldn't know it by looking at the motley crew of freaks you've managed to bring together here in this thread.

Yeah...and, also, it looks, from that picture, as though someone turned on the Light of the World.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 14 May, 2007 10:06 am
Motley! ?

Evil or Very Mad

The ointment's working.
I swear it is!
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Mon 14 May, 2007 11:40 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I am, TTH, just fyi one of the original members here, having joined in the first few months. I changed my name at one point ( for reasons well known to others Laughing ) and then in order to go back to being the Bear that everyone loves I had to rejoin completely, therefore I have been here as long as all my VERY GOOD old timer friends here.

I am well acquainted with all the regular poopity heads here and with the exception of dys I like everyone pretty much.

Did BPB ever get credit for inventing the "Goodbye A2K" type of thread?

Such threads are great for generating new posts. People love to pile on in case the person is leaving for real.

Phoenix would do her own cause a favor if she started her own goodbye thread.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 14 May, 2007 11:42 am
I get no credit or respect for anything around here. Never have. In fact, I'm leaving A2K. It's been nice, but I don't need this abuse. Goodbye.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 14 May, 2007 01:12 pm
Liar, liar, pants on fire
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I get no credit or respect for anything around here. Never have. In fact, I'm leaving A2K. It's been nice, but I don't need this abuse. Goodbye.

Liar, liar, pants on fire:
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=96278&highlight=
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 14 May, 2007 01:27 pm
wandeljw- I ain't going nowhere............so there! Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Mon 14 May, 2007 01:32 pm
Phoenix32890 wrote:
wandeljw- I ain't going nowhere............so there! Evil or Very Mad

You only need to give the impression that you are leaving. (Ask Bear how it is done.)
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 14 May, 2007 01:39 pm
BBB
I left A2K last year. An imposter has been posting in my name.

BBB Mad
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 14 May, 2007 02:46 pm
...and doing a fine job of it, I might add! Laughing
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 14 May, 2007 11:16 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I am, TTH, just fyi one of the original members here, having joined in the first few months. I changed my name at one point ( for reasons well known to others Laughing ) and then in order to go back to being the Bear that everyone loves I had to rejoin completely, therefore I have been here as long as all my VERY GOOD old timer friends here.

I am well acquainted with all the regular poopity heads here and with the exception of dys I like everyone pretty much.

I already know the reason why you changed your name. I did not know you were one of the original members.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 04:48 am
TTH- Not only are some of us original members, some of us are refugees from the late-oft lamented Abuzz......................a social experiment dreamed up by the New York Times, which ultimately dropped like a rock.

Do you realize that I have been wasting my precious time with some of these characters for over 8 years???? Does anyone realize that oftimes an innocent mouse click will have the power to change the course of your lives??? Mad
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 04:50 am
Friends I've made on abuzz and a2k have generally been more stalwart than the offline ilk. Don't aks me why. These sites attracted some of the world's best, so far as I'm concerned.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 04:58 am
I agree, Edgar. I feel a lot more connected to many of the people on the site, that I don't feel in the "real world".
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 07:43 am
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Do you realize that I have been wasting my precious time with some of these characters for over 8 years???? Does anyone realize that oftimes an innocent mouse click will have the power to change the course of your lives??? Mad

No regrets what else you might have done with that time? :wink: Laughing
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 08:04 am
"We know how to organize warfare, but do we know how to act when confronted with peace?"

Jacques Cousteau
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 08:11 am
Reyn wrote:
Phoenix32890 wrote:

No regrets what else you might have done with that time? :wink: Laughing

No regrets, actually. And I have saved bucketfuls of cash that I might have otherwise spent on a shrink's couch. A2K RULES! Laughing
0 Replies

Endymion

Reply Sun 20 May, 2007 12:59 am
I feel a tremendous loyalty to a2k
It has given me support, encouragement and a way of
communicating with people that i wouldn't have otherwise.
I shan't ever forget that - or the people i've met here
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 20 May, 2007 01:11 am
Fan of Endymion from afar, here.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 05:37:34