Aggression or Peace/ Which was Better for A2K?

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 13 May, 2007 08:19 am
Now I want to know what dys is doing in that closet!
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 13 May, 2007 08:19 am
Phoenix does indeed have blue hair, she dyes it to grey to cover it up.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 13 May, 2007 08:20 am
dyslexia wrote:

"One of these days, one of these days, POW, right in the kisser"!
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 13 May, 2007 08:22 am
Phoenix32890 wrote:
dyslexia wrote:

"One of these days, one of these days, POW, right in the kisser"!

To the moon. Bimbo! I mean it!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 13 May, 2007 08:24 am
There will be peace in the valley
Oh lordie I pray
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 13 May, 2007 08:25 am
Phoenix--

Thanks for the kind words--but I've been contemplating the Value of Trolls for several months. Life is easier with a Silver Lining Department.

BBB--

Thank you.

Squinney--

Mother's Day in the Sandbox! I hope your family treasures you as much as we do on A2K.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 13 May, 2007 08:31 am
dear Mrs quinney, my heart felt condolences.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sun 13 May, 2007 08:38 am
Phoenix32890
Look at who is responding to your post, with the exception of Bi-Polar Bear and myself now. Look at the date joined.

I felt very unwelcome to stay on as a member. I still feel that way. It does not surprise me at all that new members do not stay.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 13 May, 2007 08:42 am
TTH wrote:
Phoenix32890
Look at who is responding to your post, with the exception of Bi-Polar Bear and myself now. Look at the date joined.

I felt very unwelcome to stay on as a member. I still feel that way. It does not surprise me at all that new members do not stay.
actually The Bear joined a2k much earlier than his avatar shows, he has changed his name which shows a newer date. I assume your post attempts to say something about us old folks of a2k but it doesn't really, we have just gotten used to each other. Phoenix does indeed have blue hair yet she continues to deny it.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 13 May, 2007 08:43 am
TTH wrote:
Phoenix32890

what in the HELL are you talking aobut?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 13 May, 2007 08:44 am
TTH wrote:
Phoenix32890

Many of us have gone through these feelings of uncertainty, re acceptance. I occasionally have them still. I know dys doesn't like either one of us.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 13 May, 2007 08:45 am
edgarblythe wrote:
TTH wrote:
Phoenix32890

Many of us have gone through these feelings of uncertainty, re acceptance. I occasionally have them still. I know dys doesn't like either one of us.
exactly.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 13 May, 2007 08:46 am
I am, TTH, just fyi one of the original members here, having joined in the first few months. I changed my name at one point ( for reasons well known to others Laughing ) and then in order to go back to being the Bear that everyone loves I had to rejoin completely, therefore I have been here as long as all my VERY GOOD old timer friends here.

I am well acquainted with all the regular poopity heads here and with the exception of dys I like everyone pretty much.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 13 May, 2007 08:48 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I am, TTH, just fyi one of the original members here, having joined in the first few months. I changed my name at one point ( for reasons well known to others Laughing ) and then in order to go back to being the Bear that everyone loves I had to rejoin completely, therefore I have been here as long as all my VERY GOOD old timer friends here.

I am well acquainted with all the regular poopity heads here and with the exception of dys I like everyone pretty much.

I hate bears.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 13 May, 2007 08:49 am
I wipe my ass on bunnies. very absorbent.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sun 13 May, 2007 08:53 am
I realize most of you have gotten used to each other or have met in real life. However, it's like you don't even give a new person a chance.

Also, Bi-Polar Bear just confirmed for me on who is responding to your post
as far as join date.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 13 May, 2007 08:54 am
TTH wrote:
I realize most of you have gotten used to each other or have met in real life. However, it's like you don't even give a new person a chance.

as far as join date.

Jesus Christ TTh, stop the whining. what do you expect?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 13 May, 2007 08:57 am
TTH
There is a secret button you can press on a2k and be spirited to the enclaves, etc, of the insiders. It is called, for reasons of concealment, the Fart Button. Next time it pops up, just click on it.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sun 13 May, 2007 08:57 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
TTH wrote:

as far as join date.

Jesus Christ TTh, stop the whining. what do you expect?

Exactly my point. I am not whining. I am only making an observation as far as Phoenix32890 original post.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 13 May, 2007 08:58 am
edgarblythe wrote:
TTH
There is a secret button you can press on a2k and be spirited to the enclaves, etc, of the insiders. It is called, for reasons of concealment, the Fart Button. Next time it pops up, just click on it.

for god's sake edgar, why don't you just go ahead reveal the secret handshake while you're at it?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 04:55:18