0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 04:41 pm
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmadam libra

rian
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 04:51 pm
Speaking of mmmmmmmadam... What ever happened to Mama Angel / Ariela Mae?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 04:51 pm
TTH wrote:
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
TTH, are you blonde?

Why do you ask?

Because you seem fun.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 10:42 am
So, like TTH went to this variety show at the community center, and this guy comes on stage with a dummy, and sits down to do his ventriloquism act. And the dummy starts firing off these dumb blond jokes. So TTH gets really pissed, and jumps up, and starts ranting to the dummy about how sick she is of hearing dumb blond jokes. She tells him how blonds are just as intelligent and capable as anyone else. So the ventriloquist says: "Hey, Lady, it's just a joke." And TTH says: "Shut up, i wasn't talking to you, i was talking to that little smart aleck sitting in your lap!"
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 06:18 pm
When did you get so mean, Setanta?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 06:20 pm
Setanta wrote:
So, like TTH went to this variety show at the community center, and this guy comes on stage with a dummy, and sits down to do his ventriloquism act. And the dummy starts firing off these dumb blond jokes. So TTH gets really pissed, and jumps up, and starts ranting to the dummy about how sick she is of hearing dumb blond jokes. She tells him how blonds are just as intelligent and capable as anyone else. So the ventriloquist says: "Hey, Lady, it's just a joke." And TTH says: "Shut up, i wasn't talking to you, i was talking to that little smart aleck sitting in your lap!"

Laughing
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 06:46 pm
Wait, wait, yeah, I remember 9/11!

They were, like, my favorite boy band from the mid-nineties.

Let's see I think it was J.J., Toby, Eric, Blake...and then the ugly one with the weird facial hair.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 06:57 pm
kickycan wrote:
Setanta wrote:

Laughing

I give up!

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 04:48 am
Mame wrote:

You serious?
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 05:33 am
Gargamel wrote:
Wait, wait, yeah, I remember 9/11!

They were, like, my favorite boy band from the mid-nineties.

Let's see I think it was J.J., Toby, Eric, Blake...and then the ugly one with the weird facial hair.

Oh, yeah. I think they had a couple of hits. They could really bring the house down.

Re TTH - I can't tell if she's faking it or if she really doesn't "get" stuff. I'm leaning towards "She really doesn't get stuff." Cub didn't have a sense of humor until he was 9 or 10 years old. He took everything literally. Then he caught on and there was no stopping him, but I still remember having to explain a turn of a phrase or punchline to him or that I didn't have to touch his leg in order to pull it. I think it's just a whole different thought process.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 06:17 am
Swimpy--

I think you're right about TTH having only a vestigal sense of humor. Playing with ideas is probably an acquired characteristic--and the acquiring is easier in the formative years.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 10:36 pm
snood wrote:
Mame wrote:

You serious?

Yeah I'm serious. Pinpointing someone for something they can't help is just low. It's one thing if both are sparring partners; quite another in this case.

And you care because...?
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Wed 9 May, 2007 08:00 am
Mame,

I shouldn't speak for snood, but I bet that he is incredulous that you asked "when" setanta became mean. It was never a question of when, setanta has always been mean.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 9 May, 2007 09:00 am
wandeljw wrote:
Mame,

I shouldn't speak for snood, but I bet that he is incredulous that you asked "when" setanta became mean. It was never a question of when, setanta has always been mean.

I wish to take this opportunity to thank Wandel, Snood and Mame, and all of the other charm school drop-outs in my fan club.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 9 May, 2007 09:38 am
This was in another thread, but I think it's appropriate here:

"Bullying is the most serious manners problem we have and it doesn't end at childhood."

Meanness is a form of bullying.

The world is tough enough - why kick someone in the head?
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Wed 9 May, 2007 10:13 am
we were only bullying setanta (he doesn't mind)
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 9 May, 2007 10:32 am
I'm not talking about jibes between equals/friends - anyone can see the relationship you all have ... anyway, I'm done with this subject.

I saw one of his history posts on another thread and I'm hoping he will tell me what else he has written up... it was a great read.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 08:24:31