What does Sheryl Crow smell like?

Chai

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2007 02:56 pm
Mame wrote:
Chai wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:
Ok so I just peed and used 12 squares. It was quite a bundle and felt nice on my bum.

Why were you putting your cooter paper on your bum?

Well, all I have to say is if we're taking the proper amount of TP relative to the size of our cooters, I'd be cutting each sheet into eigths and would have enough for the day.

I'm not overly fond of touching my pee either, but 12!!!???... Confused Are you standing on your head to pee?

It's my pee anyway, and if my hand touches some damp tissue from absorption of pee from my cooter area, I know there's a sink a few feet away.

Someone told me the other day that pee gets off gun residue from your hands.

just in case anyone needed to know.

Has anyone told gunga, cjhsa, omsigdavid etc about the gun residue bit?

If you're cutting one sheet into 8ths, one wonders how big your man is! Laughing

You know the tube that's left when you finish a roll of Brawny paper towels?

Astro-glide my dear, or Doc Johnsons.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2007 02:59 pm
Well, Chai, I'll say one thing for you - you're a very supportive spouse! Laughing
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2007 03:17 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
take one square of tp. tear a tiny corner off. now put your finger right through middle of the remaining square. wipe your ass with your finger. Now, here's the tricky part, wrap the paper around your finger and wipe it off. The small corner you tore off is to clean under your fingernail.

Uh, no thanks.

Laughing
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 01:46:42