Revenge- You Wouldn't Do it, But if You Did.................

Eva

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 07:19 pm
Where would the world be without people like Bear? It is people like him who keep the rest of us in line. They intimidate us into keeping our mouths shut. Laughing

(Well, most of the time. But that is a good thing, no doubt.)
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 07:38 pm
Cool Laughing
That's a great one, Joe!

Reminds me of a dorm prank we played on the Snotty Bitch back in my college days. This girl was from an exclusive private school and lost no opportunity to let us know she was too good for the rest of us.

Her long-suffering roommate finally had enough and called about 15 of us together one Saturday night after Snotty Bitch had come in drunk and collapsed into bed. Now, the dorm floors were vinyl tile, no rugs. We all watched as Roommate carefully picked up all the bed linens around S.B.'s bed and placed them gingerly on top of S.B. so nothing was touching the floor.

Then Roommate brought out a can of lighter fluid. She squirted a thin line of the liquid on the floor all the way around the bed before she pulled out a Bic lighter.

We all begged her to let us be the one to do the honors. I didn't get to light it, but I'm proud to say that I was chosen to wake up Snotty Bitch just as someone lit the fluid.

The second she opened her eyes, there was a solid wall of flames surrounding her bed. It only lasted about 3 seconds, but that was enough. Snotty Bitch pissed all over herself, right in front of about 15 of us who were clapping and cheering.

It was a beautiful sight. Truly, a night to remember.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 08:41 pm
Wow, Eva, that's worse than what I did! lol
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2007 04:39 am
Eva wrote:
I have always wanted to confront those self-centered SOBs who think they're so important they can park in handicapped spots anytime they feel like it, as though the world revolves them. You know the kind I'm talking about. It's perfectly obvious they're not handicapped at all...

Some disabilities are not that obvious. When we think of people using handicapped spots, we usually think of people with orthopedic problems.........folks in wheelchairs and walkers, people using canes. What about a person who has cardiac, or respiratory problems, like chronic COPD? To the naked eye, those kinds of disabilities are not as obvious.

When pisses ME off (and I know a number of these people) are those who have valid handicapped stickers because of the disabilites of their spouses, parents, etc. They will use the sticker when the handicapped person is NOT in the car.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2007 05:06 am
Eva wrote:
Cool Laughing
That's a great one, Joe!

Reminds me of a dorm prank we played on the Snotty Bitch back in my college days. This girl was from an exclusive private school and lost no opportunity to let us know she was too good for the rest of us.

Her long-suffering roommate finally had enough and called about 15 of us together one Saturday night after Snotty Bitch had come in drunk and collapsed into bed. Now, the dorm floors were vinyl tile, no rugs. We all watched as Roommate carefully picked up all the bed linens around S.B.'s bed and placed them gingerly on top of S.B. so nothing was touching the floor.

Then Roommate brought out a can of lighter fluid. She squirted a thin line of the liquid on the floor all the way around the bed before she pulled out a Bic lighter.

We all begged her to let us be the one to do the honors. I didn't get to light it, but I'm proud to say that I was chosen to wake up Snotty Bitch just as someone lit the fluid.

The second she opened her eyes, there was a solid wall of flames surrounding her bed. It only lasted about 3 seconds, but that was enough. Snotty Bitch pissed all over herself, right in front of about 15 of us who were clapping and cheering.

It was a beautiful sight. Truly, a night to remember.

Shocked
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2007 07:22 am
Eva wrote:
Where would the world be without people like Bear? It is people like him who keep the rest of us in line. They intimidate us into keeping our mouths shut. Laughing

Eva squinney and I may be in Oklahoma this summer and if so we are going to try and meet some ok/texas A2Kers. then you will be able to see first hand how intimidating 5'7" 140 some lbs. of snarling Bear actually is. Laughing
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2007 08:48 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/stevetheq/musicians_are_better.jpg
a picture is worth 1000 words

Thanks for making me laugh out loud!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2007 08:53 am
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Eva wrote:
I have always wanted to confront those self-centered SOBs who think they're so important they can park in handicapped spots anytime they feel like it, as though the world revolves them. You know the kind I'm talking about. It's perfectly obvious they're not handicapped at all...

Some disabilities are not that obvious. When we think of people using handicapped spots, we usually think of people with orthopedic problems.........folks in wheelchairs and walkers, people using canes. What about a person who has cardiac, or respiratory problems, like chronic COPD? To the naked eye, those kinds of disabilities are not as obvious.

When pisses ME off (and I know a number of these people) are those who have valid handicapped stickers because of the disabilites of their spouses, parents, etc. They will use the sticker when the handicapped person is NOT in the car.

Yep, that pisses me off, too. I know some disabilities are not obvious, and I'm willing to give a lot of folks the benefit of the doubt. But when I see some 19 year old mall rat screech into a handicapped spot, pop out of her Mom's SUV and bounce into the convenience store, it really gets to me. Perhaps because I know people who really need those spaces.

Hubby says I shouldn't get so upset...it's obvious those people ARE handicapped. Morally handicapped, he says. Sorta like musicians, I guess. Laughing

E(I wonder what a "morally handicapped" sign would look like?)va
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2007 08:55 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Eva wrote:

Eva squinney and I may be in Oklahoma this summer and if so we are going to try and meet some ok/texas A2Kers. then you will be able to see first hand how intimidating 5'7" 140 some lbs. of snarling Bear actually is. Laughing

Just teasing you, Bear!

I would dearly LOVE to meet the two of you this summer if you pass this way! Are you bringing any of the cubs, too?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2007 12:56 pm
5'7" and 140 lbs?

man, I could take you on easy.

they don't call me sucker punch tea for nothin'
0 Replies

dupre

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2007 01:19 pm
Bookmark
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2007 01:22 pm
Eva wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Eva wrote:

Just teasing you, Bear!

I would dearly LOVE to meet the two of you this summer if you pass this way! Are you bringing any of the cubs, too?

the cubs will stay in Ada with cowboy Grandpa and squinney and I will take a little adult road trip around Ok and maybe into Tx if we can get logistics together to meet some A2Kers... that's the plan anyway... probably after the 4th....

as for you Chai I may be only 140 + but it's 140+ of dynamite with an 8" fuse....
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2007 01:50 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

as for you Chai I may be only 140 + but it's 140+ of dynamite with an 8" fuse....

I got a fresh can of this I'm saving just for you.

you thank a'im skairt?

waaaalll, I ain't!

http://members.cox.net/smbump/OU/WhupAss.jpg
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2007 01:51 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

looks more like a tampon string

in the wrong hole..
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2007 02:15 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

looks more like a tampon string

in the wrong hole..

bet you can't get all of it in your mouth though..... well maybe you shewolfn.....
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/05/2024 at 10:31:47