Pale white girl smells like milk.

hamburger

Reply Fri 13 Apr, 2007 05:27 pm
this "honeydew" does smell nice ... though when i googled for "honeydew" a few other items came up that i am not ready to post Shocked

http://media.allrefer.com/s1/l/h0263300-honeydew-melon.jpg
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Fri 13 Apr, 2007 05:32 pm
Hmmm. I've got no culture but poor plains people. Left to our own devices, we tend to smell like smoke and alcohol.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 13 Apr, 2007 05:59 pm
aidan wrote:
*I don't want to assume or stereotype anyone as being a typical anything (male) , but tell the truth- you really thought honeydew was the name of the flower, didn't you?

I didnt really know what it was, just remembered the word and thought it sounded sweet-smelling.

OK, actually I did look it up before posting, but after finding out that actually, "Honeydew is reputed to be a fruit which has negative calories (in that it requires more energy to digest than the fruit itself provides and also can produce a large amount of gas)", decided it better not to expound.
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Fri 13 Apr, 2007 06:03 pm
A honeydew is the things I dew, so the honey will dew me.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 13 Apr, 2007 06:03 pm
nimh wrote:
I spell like ****.

nonsense! i don't remember a single typo by you. others make little typos all the time, you don't even make those. you're a fanatically good speller.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 10:51:09