RE activating a game

Reply Wed 4 Apr, 2007 04:15 pm
Hi All,
I lost some games off my computer due to interference of someone doing things. Reactivated all but one game. DOCKER SOKOBAN. The reactivation code no longer unlocks the game. I wrote to them asking for a new code. I have a copy of the sales docket from sales@reflexive .net and all the dates. Have sent all this to LOGIKING. They denied all responsibility and passed me round from site to site, passing the buck. I persisted but now they don't answer my emails. This has been going on for a few months. Can I do anything else about it?
willywagtail
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,873 • Replies: 3
No top replies

spendius

Reply Wed 4 Apr, 2007 05:18 pm
It's most unlikely mate but I like your username. With a name like that you are obviously up for banging your head against a wall.
0 Replies

tuesday

Reply Wed 4 Apr, 2007 09:35 pm
RE activating a game
Hi splendius
You obviously have no idea how wonderful a willywagtail is or you would not be making such a derogatory remark. I don't know how to fix the problem willy has but I know how to treat people Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2007 02:39 am
Excuse Spendius folk, he's Britains answer to idiocy with a capital 'I'

He knows everything there is to know about everything,(according to the rules of Spendius) he reads a lot you see, he also spends his time flopped on a big well worn couch (he tells us all from time to time) watching cricket, and farting from both ends.

What happened is; the day he was born, the midwife, not being able to determine his face from his arse, smacked his face and sat him down on it, hence he has been talking through his arse ever since.

Best wishes to you all, and have fun with Spendi the oink.
0 Replies