The myth of carbon emissions and global warming.

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2007 08:50 am
cjhsa wrote:
I had to flush my low flow toilet three times... is that bad?

You shouldn't try to sit in the sink when using the flush! You may use the shower. But not too long.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2007 08:51 am
Well, that is: NOW you should perhaps better use the shower ... much longer!!!
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2007 09:51 am
Walter,

..and yet in the Feb 11 Sunday Times we had the main thesis !

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article1363818.ece
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2007 12:43 pm
This documentary totally shreds the entire idea of man-made warming. Amongst the points it makes the one which struck me most interesting was the fact that in the geological record, CO2 levels lag warming by several centuries so that CO2 levels are clearly a product of warming and not the other way around.

Algor in noting that the two graphs are entirely similar and claiming that indicates warming being CAUSED by CO2 levels is basically telling a big lie.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2007 01:50 pm
gungasnake wrote:
This documentary totally shreds the entire idea of man-made warming.

Yes. The world is set back to normal business, SUV's production is doubled by now already, coal power stations are built all over the world since last week and speed limits became a fairy tale from the past, etc etc
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2007 03:43 pm
What about the poor Africans who were going to have to do without electricity for the next century for the benefit of all the mental defectives who believe in this bullshit? They gonna be allowed to use their own oil and coal to make electricity now??
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2007 04:03 pm
How are you going to stop them?
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2007 05:33 pm
I've never had any thoughts or plans for stopping them; that would be the NWO types and the UN. Watch the program, it goes into it in some detail.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2007 05:41 pm
gunga
Quote:
Amongst the points it makes the one which struck me most interesting was the fact that in the geological record, CO2 levels lag warming by several centuries so that CO2 levels are clearly a product of warming and not the other way around.
Here You seem to appeal to something that you dismiss in other forums, at least be consistent .
Besides, that is no counterfactual observation. The sedimentary geology is a big sponge that sucks up things from the atmosphere. It would take time to incorporate Carbonates into sediment and increased plant material.

However, the geologic record is a very compelling piece of evidence that climate change is a periodic, episodic event that occurs frequently in the planets respiratory cycle.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2007 05:51 pm
Quite right too except that the Christian world is pro-active and when gasping for breath we do something about it. The world Mr Darwin described just lay down and grudgingly accepted its fate.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2007 06:04 pm
I could be wrong......

But I would GUESS that somebody or some group of somebodies very high up in English society has made the decision to pull the plug on this particular brand of BS before it plunges the Commonwealth straight back into the 1600s. I mean, this documentary just totally shreds the entire case for man-made warming and you assume that some sort of major political power was involved in allowing it to be shown.

Leftists therefore are simply going to bite the bullet, accuse others of stupidity in other areas to try to direct some of the tidal wave of ridicule away from themselves, and ultimately come up with some new bogeyman to replace "global-warming(TM)".

I would assume that we should start to hear and read about the new and improved bogeyman around November or December of this year. It will most likely involve space aliens and will probably make your ears and hiney fall off as you are walking down the street, with no warning at all.

You read it here first.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2007 06:11 pm
I'm quaking in my boots and mi knees is knockin'.
0 Replies