Which decade of life is the best?

material girl

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2007 10:16 am
dadpad wrote:
6 year in to this decade and it pretty much sucks.

In fact life in general pretty much sucks at present.

Ahh, we could star up a club.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2007 01:05 pm
Looking at my seven decades of life, I see the first two as the worst (about a 3), and the last five as a ten.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2007 07:46 pm
dadpad wrote:
6 year in to this decade and it pretty much sucks.

In fact life in general pretty much sucks at present.

Sad That makes me sad. I think of ol' dadpad as a happy-go-lucky guy; I'm awfully sorry to hear things aren't going as well for you as I always got the idea they were. I hope you're okay-- you'll talk here if you need to, right?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2007 08:47 pm
Pan is having to hide in the closet with a laptop.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2007 08:50 pm
thass a bit cryptic ...
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2007 02:55 pm
panzade wrote:
squinney wrote:
Pan, where ya been, Baby?

mama don't let me use the 'puter much Smile

I wuz jes teazn.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2007 03:02 pm
hee
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2007 03:05 pm
patiodog wrote:
Sorry to hear it, bad.

deb -- I'm inclined to inactivity. The mind is active, but the flesh is inert. Was always happiest in physical labor, but now that's not an option (debt and my back is **** from developmental issues and poorly-healed traumas). Came up in a blue collar town to ineffectively white collar folks with pretentions to intellecualism, when I'd probably have been better off apprenticed to an electrician...

Become a pet neurologist?
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2007 03:55 pm
Looking back in the twilight of my life it is hard to pick a decade that I could call the best.. However if I had it to live over again I would choose my late teens and early 20'S. Didn't have a care in the world. I walked around with a clear head. No responsibilitiesto worry about.
0 Replies

caribou

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2007 12:33 pm
I'm happy with my age....
Course I can't remember it unless I think about it for a minute. 36.
One year, I swore I was a year old than I was, even though I was born in a nice round number... My mother had to straighten me out.
So maybe there is some denial there....

But I feel as though I know myself better now.
I care less what others think.
I'm accepting myself physically and mentally.
(The kickass body I had in my youth was not appreciated enough due to low self esteem. IDIOT!)

I'm thinking that by my 40's, I'll have my sh!t together....
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2007 02:16 am
When I turned 40 I found at that life began, but then when I turned 60 late last year I discovered it began again - I'm fitter, happier, more confident, more in control, more spontaneous, less stressed, and have more friends than ever before! Oh, and I don't have to work to live, and I get free bus trips and reduced prices everywhere! Until I meet all my friends in the Nursing Home when we can party 24 hours a day (who needs sleep at that age?) I'm well content with my life.
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 10:21 am
Oh SH1T! Shocked This is supposed to be the best time of my life?!?
0 Replies

Heatwave

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 10:36 am
I voted for the 30s decade because that is where I am right now. I can confidently say that each decade has been an improvement on the previous. I feel more fulfilled, a little wiser, a little fitter and a little more confident in my skin. At no point have I turned around and said 'wish I was 16 again' or 21 or 25 or even 30. I love being where I am at right now.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 11:42:17