Lovatts Colossus No 108 - Stinker

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 09:16 pm
Hi everybody!

I know I'm leaving this a bit late, but I've managed to do all other puzzles with help from the regulars. Somebody always asks the same questions as I need answers to.

However I have 3 which I don't seem to be able solve easily and wonderded if anyone could help. I have a rotten cold which might be the reason I can't see the forest for the trees, but anyway back to my problem.

I need the answer to 68d. - Resettled, 281a. - French vineyards (I know it starts with cr?? - they have used it before but I just can't remember what it is!), and 282d. -splinter of rock.
Best wishes to everyone
helyn2001

For resettled I have 67a. chagRin
74a. Eaude
?
85a. antagOnise
?
94a. eveneScent
?
107a paDdock

For French vineyards I have 281a. CR ??

For Splinter of rock I have 281a. ?
?
292a. belladonnA
?
299a. abysmaL

So for resettled the letters I have are - RE?O?S?D
For French Vineyards I have - CR??
For soplinter of rock I have - ??A?L

I realise you've probably sent all your entries in but if anyone can help I would be really grateful. Hope I have given enough information. I will go back to my sneezing and wait to see if one of you geniuses can help me figure out the answers.

P.S. How do you get all yours done so soon (like weeks ahead). I have enough trouble keeping up to date. Anyway thanks in advance if anyone knows the answers.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 609 • Replies: 3
No top replies

farkha

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 10:20 pm
Hi helyn2001, Rehoused, crus, spall.... I hope this helps
0 Replies

helyn2001

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 10:46 pm
Answers to Lovatts Questions By Farkha
Dear Farkha,

Thank you so very Arrow much for your help. I really appreciate it. My brain is so clagged with this cold I can't solve anything at the moment - and they're not really hard questions - I must be sick!

Thank you again for your quick response.
Helyn2001
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 11:37 pm
Hi Helyn2001

I can confirm farkha's submissions. Always keeps copies of my entries so have no problems checking back. You'll find the longer you do crosswords the quicker you can solve them. Smile

Good luck with your entry.
0 Replies