I was surfing

dlowan

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2007 02:53 pm
dyslexia wrote:
I have zero intentions of relocating to Costa Rica, I am curious about the cost of living. Were I looking to relocate outside the US of A, it would most likely be to Mexico.

So...what did you find out about the cost of living?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2007 02:55 pm
dlowan wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
I have zero intentions of relocating to Costa Rica, I am curious about the cost of living. Were I looking to relocate outside the US of A, it would most likely be to Mexico.

Pretty cheap and it usually only takes 2 years to get a telephone.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2007 02:59 pm
dyslexia wrote:
dlowan wrote:
dyslexia wrote:

Hmmmmm...that's about as long as it takes to get telephone repairs here...(if you work, and cannot sit home all day and wait).

So...you thinking of Mexico at all?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2007 03:02 pm
dlowan wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
dlowan wrote:
dyslexia wrote:

Hmmmmm...that's about as long as it takes to get telephone repairs here...(if you work, and cannot sit home all day and wait).

I'd love to, I lived in Mexico for a year after I got out of military service and loved it but not sure the lady Diane is interested.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2007 03:11 pm
dyslexia wrote:
dlowan wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
dlowan wrote:
dyslexia wrote:

I'd love to, I lived in Mexico for a year after I got out of military service and loved it but not sure the lady Diane is interested.

Interesting, that.

I have kind of wondered about relocating, since I won't have enough to live on at all comfortably if I live for a while after I stop working (with my mortgage etc, I am thinking I may be able to go part time at about 70!).

But...what makes for a good life?

For me a lot of it is good friends...and my friends are here.

It is interesting, right now a number of friends who have lived all over the world, or Oz, or both, have been visiting, and a number of them want to come back here (to the city I live in) because, as they say, they are missing the comfort of friendships that go back decades.

For myself, I love making new friends, but I also love having cohorts that go back varying lengths of time.....some for 30 years, or more, now.....

Of course, now we will all start up and dying!

What do you especially like about Mexico?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2007 03:59 pm
EVA
Quote:
It's the infamous Kitty Litter Cake.

AND its from Proctologysville Vt.
These people have no class.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2007 04:09 pm
i never get any memo. what seattle site? where does all the bashing take place? i even googled and found nothing. i will have to go and establish a forum where one can complain about the secrecy of the a2k bashing site. where is justice in this world?!
0 Replies

George

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2007 04:23 pm
...and you should hear what we -- er, I mean they -- say about YOU!
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2007 04:30 pm
Glad, you didn't copy/paste that, George!
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2007 05:02 pm
Re: I was surfing
dyslexia wrote:
Yes I was surfing ....

Yup, here's a shot of the dys now!

http://weareh2o.com/weareh2o/guestwriter/fall2005/photos/goofy2.jpg

That's his Porsche in the background.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 19 Feb, 2007 09:04 am
kickycan wrote:
And might I add, your litter tray needs it! Sheesh, have you EVER cleaned this thing?

i am fascinated and amused by that one slug-like turd hangin' on the side of the tray.

i think your cat is farsighted...
0 Replies

Victor Murphy

Reply Tue 20 Feb, 2007 03:29 am
shewolfnm wrote:
ahhh

I feel better someone else said it before i did.

http://www.baltimoresun2.com/talk/
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I was surfing
  3. » Page 3
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/03/2024 at 11:32:34