I was surfing

dlowan

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2007 10:54 pm
kickycan wrote:
I hope you'll all join me in my quest to smoke out all these damn liberals and bringing them to justice.

That's not grammatical.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2007 10:57 pm
dlowan wrote:
kickycan wrote:
I hope you'll all join me in my quest to smoke out all these damn liberals and bringing them to justice.

That's not grammatical.

Aw crap, I missed that mistake. Thanks for pointing that out, fellow liberal smoker-outer!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2007 11:32 pm
kickycan wrote:
dlowan wrote:
kickycan wrote:

That's not grammatical.

Aw crap, I missed that mistake. Thanks for pointing that out, fellow liberal smoker-outer!

No...no...you misunderstand.

I meant that I cannot unite with a man who abuses his gramma.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2007 12:18 am
I would hardly call that abuse. I've hardly ever done bad things with my gramma before, and I promise never to do them again, if at all possible. I ask you to accept my promise and forgive me for mangling my gramma just this one time. Unite with me! I ask you, does one gramma mistake a gramma abuser make?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2007 12:21 am
kickycan wrote:
I would hardly call that abuse. I've hardly ever done bad things with my gramma before, and I promise never to do them again, if at all possible. I ask you to accept my promise and forgive me for mangling my gramma just this one time. Unite with me! I ask you, does one gramma mistake a gramma abuser make?

Hmmmmmm...........what about making amends?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2007 12:37 am
What kind of amends? What have you got on your mind?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2007 12:49 am
kickycan wrote:
What kind of amends? What have you got on your mind?

Well, howsabout making passionate love to me 20 times?
Just kiddin'.

How about cleaning my litter tray?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2007 01:25 am
Thank you for that fleeting second that I actually thought I was gonna get some bunny lovin'.

Okay, I'll do it! And might I add, your litter tray needs it! Sheesh, have you EVER cleaned this thing?

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/7493/catlitterwh6.jpg
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2007 06:11 am
How come your damned cat can't bury it's own turds? There they are on display.....wait.....Kick, she asked you to make love to her 20 times, that like not even half of the record you set with those Danish stewardesses last fall.(Film Here)

Couldn't you give her a break?

Joe(puts new batteries in the mini-cam)Nation
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2007 07:30 am
Joe Nation wrote:
How come your damned cat can't bury it's own turds? There they are on display.....wait.....Kick, she asked you to make love to her 20 times, that like not even half of the record you set with those Danish stewardesses last fall.(Film Here)

Couldn't you give her a break?

Joe(puts new batteries in the mini-cam)Nation

Who said anything about cats?

And my litter box looks nowhere near as bad as that.

There are no giant slugs in it for starters.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2007 08:12 am
Its certainly eye iopening, how a thread, initially about informing us all of a plot to do in A2k , has somehow turned into a discussion of ones poo, including exhibits.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2007 01:48 pm
That's not poo. It's Tootsie Rolls.

It's the infamous Kitty Litter Cake.
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.cavendishcaninecamp.com/images/kitty_litter_cake.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.cavendishcaninecamp.com/humor3.htm&h=246&w=330&sz=20&hl=en&start=1&tbnid=-l7O44f4KzSbcM:&tbnh=89&tbnw=119&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dkitty%2Blitter%2Bcake%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX

Perhaps we should send one over to that other website.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2007 01:51 pm
What other website? Where is this forum dys is talking about?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2007 01:51 pm
....and most importantly: why is dys looking for retirement options in
Costa Rica, hm?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2007 02:28 pm
farmerman wrote:
Its certainly eye iopening, how a thread, initially about informing us all of a plot to do in A2k , has somehow turned into a discussion of ones poo, including exhibits.

You think this a digression?

I beg to differ.

The thread was always about a bunch of shits.

Bada bing!

:wink:

And that poopity head Dys ain't telling us where we can go and gawk at 'em.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2007 02:32 pm
farmerman wrote:

I don't think there is any plot, I am guessing it's just another forum where unhappy peeps from a2k go to whine.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2007 02:36 pm
Perhaps it's as well because some got the rank "moderator" there Laughing
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2007 02:41 pm
this wouldn't be our beloved "autospamfilter" site, would it?

about half of the active members of that forum are also reasonably active members of A2K - and at least one A2K moderator is a <silent> member there.

and I agree with most of what they say about A2K
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2007 02:44 pm
ehBeth wrote:
this wouldn't be our beloved "autospamfilter" site, would it?

about half of the active members of that forum are also reasonably active members of A2K - and at least one A2K moderator is a <silent> member there.

and I agree with most of what they say about A2K

The Seattle site?

I thought you had to be a registered member to see posts there these days?

And why pretend to whisper?

Lol! Looks like poor Craven is gonna have to creep around Costa Rica in disguise if he does not wish to be continually hailed by members of the A2k retirement community that is planning to descend there!

He is likely safe only from Oszzians, because of our lousy exchange rate.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2007 02:52 pm
I have zero intentions of relocating to Costa Rica, I am curious about the cost of living. Were I looking to relocate outside the US of A, it would most likely be to Mexico.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I was surfing
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/04/2024 at 01:30:32