I was surfing

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2007 11:41 am
Yes I was surfing the internet (actually looking for Costa Rica retirement info) when I ran into a forum that contained several current and past members of a2k that seemed to be based on basing a2k, its members and its moderators. I had no idea that a2k had such a strong position on the net that assholes needed another forum just to bash it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,788 • Replies: 51
No top replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2007 11:55 am
Hunt around a little more... you might be surprised..
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2007 11:57 am
Thats a requirement of being a human being. Everybody gotta grouse at something. 30 years ago theyd a had to find somewhere else to bitch about A2k, wouldnt they?

Hey, I aint just a beautiful face and hairdo.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2007 01:14 pm
Really?

How bizarre. That just seems so silly.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2007 03:40 pm
it does sound silly

but i have to admit , im dying of curiousity
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2007 03:44 pm
I have an egotistical curiosity.

I would feel a bit hurt if I wasn't one of the A2Kers getting bashed.

So, tell me Dys... did they mention me???
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2007 03:46 pm
ahhh

I feel better someone else said it before i did.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2007 03:48 pm
i want to see the site
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2007 07:06 pm
Awesome. I do hope they're spelling our names right. Wouldn't want to have to get pedantic on their collective asses or anything.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2007 07:10 pm
Waves hand in a dismissive way.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2007 07:12 pm
I bet they won't say that on our turf.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2007 07:21 pm
As most know, I spend little time on the internet forum, though I do venture there once in a while when I'm feeling brave. And one day, back when, when I did, I watched Craven spend a big batch of his time giving precise instructions to a poster. Not just one post but many, helping the guy, in the Geek Way, as I figure it, set up a site like this.

I later checked that site, and saw the site owner dissing craven's a2k.
I've no idea if that single instance is relevant to dys' comment. In any case, that particular poster was missing a geek synapse.

ffffffffthhhhhhh.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2007 07:52 pm
to be honest I only read one page of posts but the main thought seemed to be that a2k is just a bunch of liberal fucckheads that are supported by the mods and only conservatives are banned.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2007 09:46 pm
dyslexia wrote:
to be honest I only read one page of posts but the main thought seemed to be that a2k is just a bunch of liberal fucckheads that are supported by the mods and only conservatives are banned.

You're nobody 'til somebody hates you....
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2007 09:47 pm
Then they weren't paying attention. I could name some not so right leaning persons who left here involuntarily. Not good form to name them, but I'm sure most of us know the truth.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2007 10:00 pm
If I've any presumption it's that whatever hierarchy there is here likes the use of logic, re any part of a side for any question - a matter I'm still working on myself - and that they spend aggravating amounts of time trying to stop spam and major adhoms, argument by adhom.

Hard to tell from here, but the knife seems to land close to the bone of the issue, re behavior, not pov.

Like I said, pffffffffffattttttt.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2007 10:20 pm
dyslexia wrote:
...the main thought seemed to be that a2k is just a bunch of liberal fucckheads...

Actually, that's not too far off the mark.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2007 10:31 pm
Friggin liberals. Who needs 'em?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2007 10:35 pm
kickycan wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
...the main thought seemed to be that a2k is just a bunch of liberal fucckheads...

Actually, that's not too far off the mark.

Speak for yourself.

I'm no goddam wishy washy liberal!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2007 10:40 pm
I hope you'll all join me in my quest to smoke out all these damn liberals and bringing them to justice.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I was surfing
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/03/2024 at 11:30:42