I'm ashamed of this, but....

Victor Murphy

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 10:33 am
shewolfnm wrote:
Victor Murphy wrote:
shewolfnm wrote:
If this sense of humor bothers you, and you dont feel comfortable with it, why come in the thread?

Because she want's to be a big pain in the ass like a hemorrhoid!

WTF?

I was not trying to insult anyone.
Im a little older then that... at times.. heheh

I was simply posting a question, a slightly rough one, but definatly not an insult.

You.. VM.. are a bit off yer rocker ya know that?

I know that you are off your rocker. Who else would spend all day taking pictures of monuments and markers in a cemetery? There must be more to your life then spending it in a cemetery! Laughing
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 01:25 pm
Victor Murphy wrote:

I know that you are off your rocker. Who else would spend all day taking pictures of monuments and markers in a cemetery? There must be more to your life then spending it in a cemetery! Laughing

It's obvious there isn't much more to your life than sitting on your ass making lame, school-boy insults on the internet.

For such an "off the rocker" thread, there sure are a lot of responses.... hm..... Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 02:13 pm
I am Anne Nicole's baby.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 02:52 pm
I am Emmitt Smith.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 06:32 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
Victor Murphy wrote:

It's obvious there isn't much more to your life than sitting on your ass making lame, school-boy insults on the internet.

For such an "off the rocker" thread, there sure are a lot of responses.... hm..... Rolling Eyes

Good one Bella Dea Laughing Laughing
I just felt the need to do this.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 07:07 pm
I've seen a pic of VM and assure you he'd never get with in 10 feet of a woman half as pigly as Anna Nicole Smith. Pot meet Kettle.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 07:54 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
I've seen a pic of VM and assure you he'd never get with in 10 feet of a woman half as pigly as Anna Nicole Smith. Pot meet Kettle.

Happy Valentines Day Occom Bill for this enlightenment!!! Very Happy

Oh, btw the change in avatar is because I am still hiding out Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 08:46 pm
Happy Valentine's Day back atcha, darlin.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 09:03 pm
Thank you. I love hearing or actually since we are on computers the use of words like darling, hun, sweetie when it comes from a guy. I am not sure why, but I think it is because no one ever says them to me and those words are rarely used and they are so sweet. :wink:
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 09:21 pm
If my use of words like darlin brings you pleasure, darlin, then it brings me pleasure too. You seem nice enough to hear them often enough, and I'm sorry to hear you don't. Here's a Valentine's Day hug --> ((((((((tryingtohelp))))))))
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 09:45 pm
Victor Murphy wrote:

this thread was closed for almost 2days and you are still steaming about it?

Your comment was deleted, the thread opened so other people can converse as they want, and you were given a second chance.. yet.. you keep going?

You bitch and moan about people locking your threads, ignoring your posts, and whine about being banned every where you go.
You insult the people who do this, as if it is their fault, yet you fail to realize it is YOU that is the common denominator in all these problems.

Chin up kid.
One day you too will learn some basic social behavior. Smile
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 09:48 pm
Funny thing VM, that when you get your ass banned on the baltimoresun message board, the red chicklets stop. The only reason you come here and spew your crap is because the t/a at able2know is much more lienent than on the BS board. I told you on BS that you should be ashamed of yourself for the nasty comment you made about Anna and I'll tell you the same here. I know it falls on deaf ears.... Rolling Eyes

Anna Nicole has accomplished far more in her lifetime than you could ever hope to.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 12:06 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
If my use of words like darlin brings you pleasure, darlin, then it brings me pleasure too. You seem nice enough to hear them often enough, and I'm sorry to hear you don't. Here's a Valentine's Day hug --> ((((((((tryingtohelp))))))))

I will gladly accept that hug from you. Thank you and the word darlin does bring me pleasure. Since I do not know how you did that hug I will just wish you a hug back.

I usually write for someone to just call me tth, but now I will ask for you just to call me darlin :wink:
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 12:32 pm
doglover wrote:

Anna Nicole has accomplished far more in her lifetime than you could ever hope to.

I'm not defending VM. However, Anna Nicole was basically an attractive striper with a little modeling ability and no acting talent before she started chowing down on drugs, alcohol and Ring Dings. Her main "talent" seemed to be baring her boobs in public and making old rich men feel special. Her son was drug addict, she was a drug addict and I even heard on some news show that she had her dog on Prozac. Maybe her baby girl will get to grow up without becoming a drug addict and dying like her mother (Do you really think Anna died of natural causes???) . I think the fact that she is being treated to more TV air time than the death of a recent president is shameful. She was worth a footnote on page 6 of a newspaper and a paragraph in People Magazine. She ain't no role model.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 01:23 pm
Yeah she didn't accomplish much but she was still a person and doesn't deserve to be slandered in death. No one does.

And I sure as hell ain't defending Victor. I'd rather cut my toes off, burn my retinas with acid and stick a hot poker up my ass before defending him.

I just think that people should let her be dead in peace, that's all. Regardless of what she did in life, she doesn't deserve to be called names. She might have been a glamourous stripper but she made some people in this world happy and really, isn't that something good?
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 02:22 pm
Okiedokey DarlinÂ… and virtual hugs are nothing but parentheses ( ). :wink:
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 04:04 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Okiedokey DarlinÂ… and virtual hugs are nothing but parentheses ( ). :wink:

They are more than that because they have waves and I do not know how to do that.

Gosh being called darlin. I love it. Very Happy
0 Replies

Victor Murphy

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 06:50 pm
I heard a good one on the Fox News Channel tonight a guest said that Anna Nicole could breast feed the whole city of Philadelphia! :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 06:57 pm
Victor Murphy wrote:
I heard a good one on the Fox News Channel tonight a guest said that Anna Nicole could breast feed the whole city of Philadelphia! :wink:

I think that statement should be treated with the contempt it deserves.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 08:00 pm
the post?

or the poster Cool
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.56 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 03:03:02