That is all.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,178 • Replies: 66
No top replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 10 Feb, 2007 03:17 pm
I will not allow you to drag my child through the mud in this way with your false accusations you gold digging prick.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 10 Feb, 2007 05:15 pm
Uhh excuse me...

I have a confession here..

Her pregnancy was all staged.

She hired ME to be a surrogate mother for HER.
But she used MY egg.

So sorry yall.. thats my baby, and I know who the father is. Smile
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 10 Feb, 2007 08:54 pm
I'm printing T-shirts that say, "I'm Anna Nicole's Baby Daddy"

$18.95 ea., shipping & handling.

(I'm gonna make a fortune!)
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 11 Feb, 2007 01:20 am
Eva, that's funny. Here's one of my favorite websites claiming the same:

http://www.tshirthell.com/store/product.php?productid=881

They also have one that says "In loving Mammory..."
0 Replies

Victor Murphy

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 01:44 am
I got banned for 3 months by my hometown forum "Baltimore Sun" for making comments about Anna Nicole Smith! Nothing that I said wasn't the truth! I can't even view the forum in the meantime!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/JoeNagle/Photo1.jpg
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 03:37 am
I know some of you will not like this, but I am ashamed to even feel compelled to make a post here about Anna Nicole Smith. I have a sense of humor, but I do not find any humor in her death. I think it is sad, real sad. I would bet she was on drugs and that is probably what killed her. Elvis was also on drugs. I will not judge any of you who have posted her death in humor so do not take it personally please. I just do not see the humor in it.
0 Replies

Victor Murphy

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 05:05 am
tryingtohelp wrote:
I know some of you will not like this, but I am ashamed to even feel compelled to make a post here about Anna Nicole Smith. I have a sense of humor, but I do not find any humor in her death. I think it is sad, real sad. I would bet she was on drugs and that is probably what killed her. Elvis was also on drugs. I will not judge any of you who have posted her death in humor so do not take it personally please. I just do not see the humor in it.

If Anna wasn't the pig that she was, she would still be alive today! Yesterday on the Fox News Channel they had a picture of an Immigration Minister from the Bahamas lying on top of her in a bed, both were clothed! Shocked
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 05:13 am
I'm sorry to intervene in this topic but to avoid any false claims I hereafter declare that I am NOT the baby's father.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 06:10 am
Victor Murphy wrote:
If Anna wasn't the pig that she was, she would still be alive today! Yesterday on the Fox News Channel they had a picture of an Immigration Minister from the Bahamas lying on top of her in a bed, both were clothed! Shocked

Well you are certainly entitled to your opinion even though calling someone a pig I find to be cruel. Could you define pig for me please? I find it interesting that you judge someone you don't even know unless you knew her of course. I also find it interesting you use an avatar. Why not just use your own picture or are you afraid of being judged yourself?
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 06:22 am
Personally I do not see any humour or value in portraying Anna Nicolle Smith as some individuals have on this thread. I remind you of the old saying "Don't speak ill of the dead". I think it is immoral as it violates a sense of fairness to say something bad about some one who is no longer here to defend herself. Only after one has examined one's own behaviour for faults and errors can one either morally or reasonably seek to blame others for whatever it is we don't like. My submission is in support of 'tryingtohelp' who obviously let hear heart speak on this issue.
0 Replies

Victor Murphy

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 08:19 am
tryingtohelp wrote:
Victor Murphy wrote:

Well you are certainly entitled to your opinion even though calling someone a pig I find to be cruel. Could you define pig for me please? I find it interesting that you judge someone you don't even know unless you knew her of course. I also find it interesting you use an avatar. Why not just use your own picture or are you afraid of being judged yourself?

Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 09:04 am
If this sense of humor bothers you, and you dont feel comfortable with it, why come in the thread?
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 10:35 am
tryingtohelp wrote:
I also find it interesting you use an avatar. Why not just use your own picture or are you afraid of being judged yourself?

http://img328.imageshack.us/img328/8776/readogqn6.jpg
0 Replies

Victor Murphy

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 10:50 am
shewolfnm wrote:
If this sense of humor bothers you, and you dont feel comfortable with it, why come in the thread?

Because she want's to be a big pain in the ass like a hemorrhoid!
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 11:17 am
dude???
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 05:11 pm
Victor Murphy wrote:
shewolfnm wrote:

shewolfnm in answer to your question I came in here because it is in the general section and I did not see the posts until I came in. I have a sense of humor it just is not a morbid one in this case.
This is not to you shewolfnm, it is to Victor Murphy. Has anyone ever told you how rude you can be? Just wondering.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 05:39 pm
The initial autopsy found no drugs.

We don't have to worry about Anna not being here to "defend" herself, there was enough sh!t about her floating around before her death. I'm sure she didn't go to online forums searching for people throwing insults at her....actually, I'm pretty sure she didn't know how to do things like read or write anyway.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 05:43 pm
Victor Murphy wrote:
shewolfnm wrote:

WTF?

I was not trying to insult anyone.
Im a little older then that... at times.. heheh

I was simply posting a question, a slightly rough one, but definatly not an insult.

You.. VM.. are a bit off yer rocker ya know that?
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 05:49 pm
shewolfnm I was not the least bit insulted by your post. I find your posts to be quite enlightening and humorous also. I just wanted to answer your question since you asked.
btw, the change in avatar right now is because I am hiding from someone who is trying to find me. I can't make it too easy for them. Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I'm ashamed of this, but....
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 06:36:15