I Must be Disgusting

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 04:45 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
Lordy, you have that shirt too?!?!?!

No, it's just that, being of Celtic origin, my skin is naturally fluorescent pink so I initially thought it was a shot of my topless torso.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 10:08 am
"Lady Bumps" another gem I will have to add to my repertoire.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 01:01 pm
Bella, you look incredible!! And I cannot even begin to tell you how happy I am for you! Very Happy

Your co-worker totally over-reacted! What a snooty prude! I don't consider myself "old" but I am not of childbearing years anymore either, but I love and adore the way a pregnant woman looks!! I loved and adored every moment of being pregnant myself and whenever I see a pregnant woman, I really have to keep myself in check because my first instinct is to want to rub their tummy and not all pregnant women like that! Especially those whom you don't know....truly, I'm not weird, just very maternal methinks, having wanted 8 kids of my own. Smile

Show your tummy very proudly, Bella! It's a beautiful, beautiful gift!!
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 01:02 pm
Heeven wrote:
"Lady Bumps" another gem I will have to add to my repertoire.

Hehehe....that IS a good one! Smile
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 01:18 pm
Ok, so how do you tell people to quit touching your belly without being rude? I know they aren't trying to be rude but is there a sign on me that says "Touch Here"?

It makes me unfomfortable.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 01:20 pm
Let's make a t-shirt that says
"Don't touch my Lady-Bumps, and that includes the Belly-Bump too!"
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 01:28 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
Ok, so how do you tell people to quit touching your belly without being rude? I know they aren't trying to be rude but is there a sign on me that says "Touch Here"?

It makes me unfomfortable.

OH! I have to admit, I've been guilty of that.

There's just something about a pregnant belly that just makes me (and a lot of other people it seems) want to reach out and put my palms on it.

I've actually caught myself and said "oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't even thinking. It's like your belly has become public property, isn't it"?

I think it's a really powerful urge. I mean, you are standing there, carrying the future of mankind, ensuring the continuance of of the human race. It's like some kind of sacred thing, and people just feel like they want to somehow be part of all that.

I'm not sure there a way to totally prevent people from doing it, but if you think of it as some kind of essential need for others to share your joy, maybe that'll help you bear it.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 01:29 pm
I know they aren't trying to be rude. And that's why I don't want to be like "Hands off bitch!"

But try having someone rub YOUR belly and see how comfortable it makes you. Laughing
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 01:30 pm
Dont touch my lady bumps

sounds like a sweet way to keep someone from your genital warts.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 01:49 pm
Yack!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 02:04 pm
Speaking of disgusting...

A couple of years ago I knew this woman who was one of those who thought she was the only woman who had ever been pregnant in the history of mankind.

She brought in this album of pictures that she had professionally done.

God.

At first, flipping through them I thought they were just sort of pretencious. All these shots of her reclining on a chaise, wearing white flowy clothes, with this wistful expression on her face. Gag.

Even so, it was still possible to look and them and say, "Oh, how nice"

Then, I came to this shot that I had to bite my tongue to say "WTF were you thinking"!!!

She was standing with some diaphonous white material wrapped once around her breasts and once around her naughty bits, with her entire belly hanging out....welllll....ok.......BUT, her husband what kneeling in front of her, shirt off (the picture cut off at his waist), with both of his palms plastered on either side of her navel, looking up at her face with this adoring expression. She was posed gazing off into the distance, in rapture I suppose.

First off, this woman happened to be a real bitch, and I can just imagine her making her husband do this.
Second, this made the guy look like some incredible whipped whimp, which I'm sure he was. Plus, with his physique, it would have been better leaving his shirt on. He was some pasty skinned skinny guy, no muscles at all.
Third, the baby was a boy, and I'm thinking "Holy Christ, if this kid and his friends ever see this picture 10 years from now, he'll never live it down".
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 02:09 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
I know they aren't trying to be rude. And that's why I don't want to be like "Hands off bitch!"

But try having someone rub YOUR belly and see how comfortable it makes you. Laughing

A couple of piercings with sharp implements poking out....
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/08/2024 at 08:49:35