I Must be Disgusting

Victor Murphy

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2007 10:11 am
This is disgusting!
http://i5.tinypic.com/3y6c5yw.jpg
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2007 10:17 am
I happened to be walking by Bella's office when she showed the women her stomach. The lady that turned away in disgust said something that only I heard, and that was because she was facing me and I could hear her horrified whisperings.

She whispered, "Oh my frigging lord, why does she have a bird on her arm? And why does it appear to be straining for her nipple, as if it is a cherry to pluck? That is disgusting!"

I glanced in, and I'll have to admit she did have a point...

http://www.artsmaori.com/images/Wanabies%20paintings/pregnant%20woman%20with%20Huia%20tatoo%2068x92cm%20$300.00.jpg
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2007 10:26 am
Well, Victor's picture kind of proves the point. Why on earth is there a white rectangle over their faces? What's so indecent?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2007 10:28 am
(The point that some people think, as boomer said, "that kind of thing" is strictly private...)
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2007 12:51 pm
All human bodies are disgusting, if you think about it too much....
0 Replies

Victor Murphy

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2007 01:42 pm
sozobe wrote:
Well, Victor's picture kind of proves the point. Why on earth is there a white rectangle over their faces? What's so indecent?

I dont know who the women are so I covered their faces.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2007 02:07 pm
Here is a headless shot of me (the shame has driven me to cut off my head in all future belly shots...) Ok not really but anyway....

Is my belly that repulsive????

Shocked

[img]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e295/khuren/14w2d.jpg[/IMG]
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2007 02:21 pm
boomerang wrote:
I'll bet that's it because I know you're not disgusting.

Really - I had to segregate pregnancy portraits into a different folio because a lot of women just thought they were "awful" and couldn't believe that a woman would want to remember her body like that. To be honest, they were a bit offended by them.

Silly.

But that's the way it is with a lot of people.

^This^

amazes me. And is truly sad.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2007 02:30 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
Here is a headless shot of me (the shame has driven me to cut off my head in all future belly shots...) Ok not really but anyway....

Is my belly that repulsive????

Shocked

[img]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e295/khuren/14w2d.jpg[/IMG]

Aaaahhhh! Put some clothes on, woman!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2007 02:47 pm
OMG - I come on here to see why poor bella is so down, and I get subject to her huge unclothed baby bump... get dressed girl!

seriously bella, you look beautiful.

I'll have to admit, that picture of the woman on the blanket is not for me, personally....just too immodest.
But that's me.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2007 02:53 pm
You could always ask the woman. Tell her your feelings were hurt by her and ask her to explain herself.

Don't allow one person to destroy the pregnancy experience for you and your friends you share it with.
0 Replies

caribou

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2007 06:23 pm
I like the honest approach if you want to clear the air...

Otherwise, don't worry about what she thinks!

My friend is 5 months preggers and when I saw her the other night, I asked to see the bump. I think it's cool.

(don't ask me my opinion on breastfeeding in public, without anything covering anything, though!)
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2007 07:34 pm
Weird. I didn't know some women had a privacy issue with their bellies and pregnancy, to the point where showing a belly is indecent.

She's nuts. That's my official opinion. You look beautiful.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 06:31 am
I think your picture looks absolutely stunning and she is the one with the problem. In my opinion you did nothing wrong.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 07:11 am
I think Boomer was right. I think it's a generational thing. When I was growing up, people wouldn't even say the word "pregnant." Euphemisms.

Some folks got past that mentality, and some didn't.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 07:37 am
Well, she's still looking at me weird.

Like she can't get the mental image out.

Laughing
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 10:47 am
You're a dirty, bump-showing, belly-button revealing, navel-lint-showing, tattoo-hawking, crotch-revealing, butt-crack-displaying, boobs-to-the-knees-flashing, floozie!

That's how she made you feel, right?

Lift your left hand
Fingers pointing up
Palm facing you
Bend your index, ring and little fingers
Wrap your thumb across to hold them down
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 11:08 am
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e295/khuren/14w2d.jpg

I glanced at this, and thought it was a picture of me, holding my belly in!

Then I saw the lady bumps and realised my mistake.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 12:55 pm
Lord Ellpus you have a wonderful sense of humor but secretely I think you just could not resist looking at that stunning picture. Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 01:08 pm
Lordy, you have that shirt too?!?!?!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 06:12:25