Squinney Is Sick In Bed

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 07:28 pm
Bear, you look very statuesque with that broom in hand.

http://www.adhudler.com/images/page/cover_house_husband.jpg

Hi Squinney. Hope you feel better soon. We miss you here.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 09:07 pm
I'm 100% certain the Bear doesn't need our exhortations to be nice to squinney. (Yeah, I know it's just folk joshing!) Very Happy

Hey, squinney, you take it easy & do what you need to do to get better. A friend of mine had kidney stones a while back & she described the pain as absolute agony. I don't like to think of you experiencing anything like what she went through prior to having them removed.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 09:16 pm
gosh I hope no one thinks I took any of this ribbing seriously.... I mean, some posters, wandeljw for instance, I never pay attention to at all.....

squinney has a pretty good build up of hydrocodone in her system and is feeling a lot better. we watched American Idol together. I kept the house clean and I always, at my pleasure, watch out for my baby.

I'm about to load the dishwasher, wipe down the counters and go up to join her. I sure hope she doesn't use this as some sort of bullshit excuse to deny me sex.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 09:30 pm
You remind me of my ex, except you're not burried in the backyard.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 09:31 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

I'm about to load the dishwasher, wipe down the counters and go up to join her. I sure hope she doesn't use this as some sort of bullshit excuse to deny me sex.

If she does there's always the crack whores bear. She has to understand that men have "needs". Man, you are such a saint the way you're doing all the housework and bringin in the bucks while she lays arond doing nothing.

That just goes to show how much love you've got in you. If she dont want your lovin' man well ....use it or lose it babe.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 09:43 pm
CalamityJane wrote:
You remind me of my ex, except you're not burried in the backyard.

and you remind me of my grandmother CJ...except that she FOUGHT the nazis...
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 09:49 pm
I do hope you and yours fair well.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 12:31:06