Squinney Is Sick In Bed

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 06:29 am
this practically never happens.... but she's laid low with a kidney infection.

I'm going to clean the house and then rearrange the kitchen drawers.... Twisted Evil
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,730 • Replies: 46
No top replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 06:42 am
Poor Squinney.

Rearranging the kitchen drawers? Your idea or hers?
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 06:43 am
Yowzah.

I had a kidney infection a few years back. Miserable stuff. I hope squinney is feeling good enough to kick your ass pronto!
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 06:45 am
Noddy24 wrote:
Poor Squinney.

Rearranging the kitchen drawers? Your idea or hers?

mine....squinney and I both have specific ideas on how things should be arranged, laundry folded.... we both are positive we're right about everything.... it's a war of idealogoies that would make bush proud.....
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 06:48 am
Poor squinney. It's a double whammey-- First, she's sick in bed and then when she gets up, she'll have to un-"Bear-clean" the house and figure out where all her kitchen stuff went!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 06:49 am
Bummer.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 06:51 am
Get well soon, squinney!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 08:13 am
Oh crap. Kidney infections hurt like hell..

I hope she gets better soon.

Sad ( hug )
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 08:15 am
Next week: Bi-Polar Bear laid low from severe testicle compression....
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 08:20 am
Sorry to hear about squinney, bear. Make sure she posts a way for us to get in touch with you during your recovery next week.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 08:22 am
get well squinney.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 08:59 am
This is NOT a good way to make her get well faster, Bear. Rolling Eyes

Gentle hugs to Squinney. [size=7](((squinney)))[/size]
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 09:04 am
Get well soon, Squinney.

Get the Bear the hell out of the kitchen!

:wink:
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 09:35 am
Oh, poor squinney! Be nice, Bear!
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 09:52 am
you guys... the kitchen is spotless, laundry is going, I'm getting ready to do the hardwoods, I've sold a 2000.00 event for February already this morning, posted to these threads and by lunchtime this house will be spotless, the laundry folded, I'll have accomplished more work and I'll be headed for the gym.

The Bear. Always underestimated, quietly runs his own program and gets results. Put that in your collective pipes and smoke it and stop hurting my feelings. I'm a sensitive Care Bear. <sniff>
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 09:54 am
Hey, spotless is good. It's the ideological battles (and presumed willful overturning of kitchen-organization-preferences) with a poor sick bedridden squinney that had us concerned.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 09:55 am
Squinney let Bear out of the bottle to clean the house
Squinney let Bear out of the bottle to clean the house
(author unknown)

HOW WILL THE LIFE of a human woman change in the year 2100? Will women still need men? Maybe men will need women more than they have ever needed them. Will planet earth be populated mostly by women, or will women keep their men as property and slaves? I think, perhaps, that men will serve women in every which way. Already, as of the year 2000, women are working to become as successful as men. A woman now works towards her economic independence. She looks for a man because she needs affection, a friend, a lover, and one to father her children if she wants to form a family.

In the year 2100 women will find themselves a mate for life. This man is going to love her and do everything she wishes. Men are going to be sold at all stores. Have you ever seen "I Dream of Genie?" Well, these men are going to be kept in genie bottles and will only come out when their women owners rub the bottle. The bottle will be labeled with the man's age, height, eye and hair color, skin color, ethnicity, race and body type. These bottles of men will be shipped and flown all across America and from continent to continent. When women buy these bottles and go home to rub them, if they are not satisfied with the results they can ask the "man" in the bottle to change anything she is not satisfied with. At that moment the man returns to his bottle and transforms into whatever the woman wished for.

She can carry the bottle in her purse and take it everywhere she goes. Whenever she feels like expressing her feelings about a job conflict or something personal she can just rub it twice for him to wake up and listen, or three times for him to come out. Whenever she does not feel like cleaning her house or doing her homework, he will do it for her. She will not have to worry about whether or not he knows how to clean or how to do her job, because every bottle man automatically knows how to do everything his owner has knowledge and experience of.

Whenever a woman feels the need to have sex or make love, all she has to do is tap the bottle five times and turn it upside-down, and this lets the man know to get ready. If she wants to have children, then she will tell him before they begin, and he will release his sperm into her. Unless she says she wants children, his sperm is dead. If she wants children she will become impregnated and will have a girl. Women of the year 2100 will only give birth to baby girls. Even if she wanted to have a son, she couldn't.

Men in bottles will never run out because women specializing in that area of study will be constantly making up improvements in laboratories. New men will continually be developed. A woman can never get tired of her man slave because he will only come out when she wants him to, and if she gets tired of his appearance, all she does is tell him and he will transform. In the year 2100, and for as long as women exist, women will always need men, but in a more or less demanding way.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 09:58 am
actually there are Bears who will clean the cave and do their share because they have to live there and they have a little pride and self respect. These are Bears that would keep a clean house if they lived alone.

<hmmmph>
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 10:00 am
I predict that in the future, as android technology becomes perfected, women will be relegated to breeding farms and then only the ones that have been genetically engineered to produce an attractive female offspring with large breasts. So watch it sister.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 10:02 am
I hope squinney feels better soon. A couple of years ago, squinney had a very caring thread when her "bear" was in the hospital with a gall bladder problem.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Squinney Is Sick In Bed
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 12:23:54