Squinney Is Sick In Bed

the prince

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 10:05 am
Get well soon !! Not good to let this wild bear run amok with out his trainer Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 10:10 am
Sqinney- Get well soon. It would be awful if you had to spend your recouperation time undoing all of Bear's "good works"! Laughing
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 10:10 am
wandeljw wrote:
I hope squinney feels better soon. A couple of years ago, squinney had a very caring thread when her "bear" was in the hospital with a gall bladder problem.

are you intimating that I don't care about squinney not feeling well? Because my actions dictate otherwise.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 10:13 am
I'm sure yyou'll be well soon, squinney - with all these actions dictating the Bear :wink:
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 10:54 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
wandeljw wrote:
I hope squinney feels better soon. A couple of years ago, squinney had a very caring thread when her "bear" was in the hospital with a gall bladder problem.

are you intimating that I don't care about squinney not feeling well? Because my actions dictate otherwise.

Sorry if it sounded that way, Bear. The real truth is that I pay more attention to squinney's posts than to your posts. Smile
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 11:35 am
Ahh. Thanks everyone.

One day I'll learn that ignoring a pain doesn't mean it will go away. I haven't hurt like that in a long time. Hydrocodone is my best friend right now, next to you all.

And, don't worry. Bear wouldn't rearrange the kitchen. He would be the one unable to find anything afterwards since the current arrangement is perfectly logical. Razz

I did find it interesting yesterday when the triage nurse asked if I have a living will. No. Are you a donor? Yes, full body. Her, stopping to look at me and give a very sincere Thank you! Made me hesitate... I'm checking in to the ER. Will that response effect my care? Yes, I was dilusional with pain, but I suddenly felt like a cast member in Stephen Kings next book.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 11:35 am
ooh, not sure about infections, but i know stones are no fun

best wishes and speedy recovery

and bear, keep up the good work
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 11:55 am
ooh kidney infection

worst pain I've ever experienced in my life

take good care of our Miss Squinney, Care Bear.

Get that girl lots of cranberry and blueberry juice.

and Miss Squinney - drink all of the juice and water you can tolerate - and then a tiny bit.

I'd hug ya, but I think it'd hurt you right now.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 11:56 am
ha! just saw I'm an ooh ooh twin with djjd
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 12:44 pm
Squinney--

I'm glad your kitchen has been scrubbed with love rather than reorganized while you're writhing on a Bed of Pain.

I presume Bear is also an Organ Doner? This opens up new possibilities.

Rest. And more rest.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 12:52 pm
Noddy, you are in good form today, as usual. Laughing
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 01:29 pm
Squinney--

Thanks for the kind words. Remember, Good Women resist temptation.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 01:42 pm
Noddy24 wrote:
Remember, Good Women resist temptation.

You are an evil, evil woman.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 01:57 pm
squinney,

http://www.nostalgictreasures.com/IMAGES/THUMB/doggetwell_50138.jpg
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 03:13 pm
Squinney...I do hope you are feeling so much better soon.

And that our poor care bear can stop worrying.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 03:15 pm
Noddy24 wrote:
Squinney--

I'm glad your kitchen has been scrubbed with love rather than reorganized while you're writhing on a Bed of Pain.

I presume Bear is also an Organ Doner? This opens up new possibilities.

Rest. And more rest.

Hold your dominion.

It was my idea, thank you very much.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 03:18 pm
squinney wrote:

I did find it interesting yesterday when the triage nurse asked if I have a living will. No. Are you a donor? Yes, full body. Her, stopping to look at me and give a very sincere Thank you! Made me hesitate... I'm checking in to the ER. Will that response effect my care? Yes, I was dilusional with pain, but I suddenly felt like a cast member in Stephen Kings next book.

OMG, don't tell my husband that...he's convinced that they will steal my organs before I am dead if they need them, should I ever be in a situation that would have cause for my doner card going into effect.

Feeling better?

That hydrocodone is pretty nice stuff. Very Happy
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 03:27 pm
Honestly!

You decide to donate your organs. You die in your local hospital. Your local hospital ships them off to the Point of Need.

Then your local hospital fills out forms for the city, the county, the state and the federal government (as well as the AMA and the Center For Disease Control and a few insurance companies) explaining just why you died.

Organ Mining Institutions lose accreditation. Your Local Hospital would much rather burnish its own reputation than be a Friendly & Constant Organ Mine.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 06:38 pm
Poor Squinney! Bear, you be nice to her!
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 07:15 pm
Oh, squinney, I am so sorry to hear that.
Rest up, read a good book, let Baer make you a hot
chicken soup, massage your feet, and read you every wish from your
lips. That's what men are here for!

I hope you'll feel better soon!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 02:15:46