Two things about Montana.

Eva

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 01:56 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
sorry Eva, are my hands cold?

Not as cold as your ass is gonna be if squinney finds out!

Wow, that Montana sure is a big girl, isn't she!
0 Replies

Vinny Z

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 09:32 am
Het gustavratzenhofer, thank you for the recommendation which I am sure will be taken as you seem to be the nice old uncle type that gals are willing to take advice from. Either that or a pervert.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 09:35 am
Vinny Z wrote:
Het gustavratzenhofer, thank you for the recommendation which I am sure will be taken as you seem to be the nice old uncle type that gals are willing to take advice from. Either that or a pervert.

or both.... Gus is clever...
0 Replies

Vinny Z

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 09:38 am
Hey Montana, things are goin fine, thank you for asking, except that I am drowing in my desire for you which is from a song I think, but I didn't look it up because that would not be spontaneous. I was about to say that I was in New Brunswick once but I need to check out the list of members first.
0 Replies

Vinny Z

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 09:41 am
And I am not trying to get you drunk because then you might not get the full experience and that would be a shame.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 09:41 am
I spent a month in New Brunswick one weekend....
0 Replies

Vinny Z

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 09:49 am
Hey squinney, "gettin' Vinnied" has already been defined, but things going over my head will continue to happen and you may notice that my rating is not Newbie anymore. If I keep this up my rating wil be "Not getting anything done from screwing around at able2know.com. And do not worry about vying, there is plenty of Vinny to go around.
0 Replies

Vinny Z

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 10:00 am
Hey Eva, married is not a problem as long as we are careful because otherwise my wife would have us both whacked.
0 Replies

Vinny Z

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 10:04 am
Hey BiPolar Bear, you are obviously a wise person but just a little wacko which is probably not an unusual combination.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 10:10 am
Vinny Z wrote:
Hey BiPolar Bear, you are obviously a wise person but just a little wacko which is probably not an unusual combination.

ahem... I am a kindly old gentleman.... all of the A2K girls are like daughters to me.....not my daughters of course.... but someones'...
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 04:17 pm
Eva wrote:

Wow, that Montana sure is a big girl, isn't she!

Which brings us back to the beginning... Left and Right.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 09:18:54