The Iraq Questions

blatham

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2002 02:03 pm
dyslexia

Good historical specifics...thank you kindly.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2002 02:10 pm
Aw geeze, Jespah, i just spent about twenty minutes typing a great piece of satire, an' now you're gonna lock the thread? We don't get to have no fun at all here . . .
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2002 02:16 pm
Go ahead jespah, you're in control. c.i.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2002 02:35 pm
was it something i said?
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2002 02:40 pm
I believe that remark from Jespah was a polite reminder to remember to be polite.

timber
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2002 02:43 pm
More likely, Dyslexia, it was something which i wrote . . . i get a little too enthusiastic at times . . .
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2002 02:44 pm
Most certainly. And it worked up to now :wink: .
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2002 02:58 pm
Setanta, I like that word "enthusiastic" to define our contributions. c.i.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2002 02:59 pm
LOL, Boss, i was coverin' my ass . . .
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2002 03:10 pm
timberlandko wrote:
I believe that remark from Jespah was a polite reminder to remember to be polite.

timber

You got it.

Now, play nice, shake hands and at least try to miss with those hatchets, 'k?
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2002 03:30 pm
Seemed to have missed the x rated stuff. Who got whacked with the axe?
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2002 03:38 pm
er, ahhhhhhh - you had to be there!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2002 03:51 pm
The parties over...... c.i.
0 Replies

juliekopcke

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2002 04:07 pm
What about our ability in the US to hide our chemical, viral, and bacteria weapons? Shouldn't someone demand that we be inspected and that all countries stop landmines and chemical, viral and bacteria weapons of mass destruction? We can't demand that small countries do as we say but not as we do.

We are the largest supplier of mass weaponry on this planet. We blew off the first bomb and it killed masses of innocent civilians who did not vote for an emperor that led them into war.

We have a president that is leading us into war and the majority of the population did not put him in office.

We must have an international law which everyone follows.
We cannot remain the bull dog bully that supplies the world with arms as the number one supplier of arms in the world-
While at the same time demanding that those arms we supplied to Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan are in violation after we sold them those arms.
What hypocrisy?
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2002 04:10 pm
Welcome aboard julie, haven't heard from you in a long time!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2002 04:28 pm
julie, You should know by now that the US is two-faced on many fronts-whether we like it or not. It's not going to change in the future any time soon. We could bitch and complain because we have the freedom of speech, but there are people in this country that will call us traitors for doing so. ci.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2002 04:32 pm
c.i., I will point out that this is true with either party, no matter who is in power!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2002 05:13 pm
Julie, welcome to Able2Know! :-D
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2002 05:46 pm
It's Miss Julie!!! Hi girl.
0 Replies

Tantor

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2002 05:53 pm
Setanta wrote:
I'm not confused, Tantor, i haven't the least doubt that you consistently fill these threads with rubbish, and that you very selectively reply, without responding to valid criticisms which are made of what you've written, and that is why i laughed my ass off when i saw that . . . i no longer bother to read most of what spews from your keyboard . . . i was greatly amused by that, though, because it is so characteristic of your (virtually non-existant) forensic style . . .

You are indeed confused, Setanta. I have taken no position on whether shooting at jets patrolling the no fly zone is a material breach, despite your insistence that I have. I have no interest in splitting legal hairs as to what the UN thinks is a material breach.

Everybody selectively replies because there is no time to reply to everything. Also, many responses aren't worth pursuing.

It is typical for liberals to avoid arguing in detail and simply dismiss ideas different from theirs. This is just another instance of the same. It won't be the last.

Tantor
0 Replies