Ignorant (maybe) bluetooth question.

Chai

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 09:54 pm
How the hell are you supposed to tell if someone is on their bluetooth?

My boss pisses me off by standing there, looking me straight in the eye, while I talk to her. She'll occassionally say "uh huh, yeah" in appropriate places, etc....

then all of the sudden she says something off the wall, and I realize she on the f*cking phone!

I noticied the other day when it "rang" some red lights blinked, and I asked her what good that was, she she couldn't see them.

I also asked her why there wasn't some light or something showing she was on with someone else.

She said..."uh huh, yeah"
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 802 • Replies: 3
No top replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 09:56 pm
I HATE THOSE mother fuckers too.

I cant even tell people are on the phone, and they look stupid.

i bet your boss is just showing off.

most polite people, when they are on the phone turn AWAY from you so that you understand they are not talking with you , to you , or even at you

snobby bitch
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 10:12 pm
nah....she's not showing off....you'd have to know this woman.

you have never seen someone with so many freaking wires and gadgets and **** in your life. And she uses them all at the same time.

Honestly, I told think it would ever occur to her to show off because she basically lives in her own little world. I've worked for her for years, so I can say **** to her that other people can't.

One day she was having kittens over something and I ran in her office and started running in circles around her. She asked me what I was doing and I said "You're the center of the universe, and I'm just revolving around you."

She said....."oh, ok"

Jesus, now she's got a blackberry. I'll know she's in Tacoma or San Diego at a meeting, and I'll send out a group email....before, I'd notice she'd check it over lunch....now, she's sitting there reading emails, plotting corporate stategy, driving 95 miles an hour, talking on her bluetooth, fiddling with her ipod, all at the same time.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 10:24 pm
Quote:
One day she was having kittens over something and I ran in her office and started running in circles around her. She asked me what I was doing and I said "You're the center of the universe, and I'm just revolving around you."

Laughing
oh hell..
Laughing

SO, does it .. like.. light up or something?

Doesnt it have a belt thinggy you have to wear too? or is it all in the ear piece?

I wonder if that radiation fries the brain.

I think I need to take some tips from your boss .
I can barely handle my cell phone + a trumba calendar with out gettin my panties in a ruffle .
0 Replies