Anyone Can Help me with Rabbit Trouble?

Reply Sat 9 Dec, 2006 07:02 pm
I have a rabbit that's got 2 loppy ears. Shes not acting normal. Shes acting real lazy like sometimes not moving and moves around sometimes. She acts tired and lazy but I dont think shes tired all the time? Shes got clean cage , clean food , and clean water. And Shes out every day. Anyone can tell me why shes acting all lazy? and tired? im worried thanks ,
Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 465 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Green Witch

Reply Sat 9 Dec, 2006 07:32 pm
If this behavior is not normal I suggest you bring the rabbit to your vet. There are many illness' that will make a rabbit lethargic (what you call lazy), and I could not tell you the problem from so little information. Search in Google or Dogpile for "rabbit diseases" and you will find some good sites that might be helpful, but the best thing is to go to the vet.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sat 9 Dec, 2006 08:23 pm
I love rabbits, when properly prepared.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sat 9 Dec, 2006 08:28 pm
People get lazy when they are stuck in one room and everything is provided to them too. Does she brighten up when she's let out?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 9 Dec, 2006 08:31 pm
Re: Anyone Can Help me with Rabbit Trouble?
Tigr0202 wrote:
I have a rabbit that's got 2 loppy ears. Shes not acting normal. Shes acting real lazy like sometimes not moving and moves around sometimes. She acts tired and lazy but I dont think shes tired all the time? Shes got clean cage , clean food , and clean water. And Shes out every day. Anyone can tell me why shes acting all lazy? and tired? im worried thanks ,
Very Happy

We have such a creature on this site.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 9 Dec, 2006 08:36 pm
Green Witch wrote:
Search in Google or Dogpile for "rabbit diseases"

There's another one of those quotes where you wonder what your reaction would have been if you had heard someone say that exact thing twenty years ago.

You would have said, "Say what!?" or simply walked away, shaking your head in disbelief at the insanity breaking loose in the world.
0 Replies