For The Love of Strays

kickycan

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 11:27 am
Really? Maybe that's why I'm not getting very many responses on the version of that I put on craigslist.
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 06:57 pm
If only you hadn't fed him all those cookies just so he'd like you.....
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 11:14 pm
I have one for ya. Well first let me say that all of my animals are strays(well not the horses). As of 3 hours ago I got 4 new pups. They are about 10 weeks old. Catahoula Cur/Rott mix. Its in the low 20's outside and someone thought what the he// this looks like a good place to dump um. 4 miles from any house in the cold. 3 weeks ago I took in a one eyed mama cat and her 3 babys. What are ppl thinking. Its free to take them to the pound and thats better than on the streets. Well anyways my #'s are now 13 horses, 6 dogs, 8 cats.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 17 Jan, 2007 11:10 pm
horsefarm

Well, some people are creeps (they won't put themselves out in the slightest bit for some desperate deserted animal & figure someone else might - as if they cared!) & some are cowards (they can't cope with the fact that they're dumping their own pet, so they'd rather just dump it anonymously rather than take responsibility. It would just be a bit more trouble to take the poor unfortunate creature to shelter.)

Some humans are poxy! Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

hogie79

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2007 03:50 pm
wow its nice knowing that there are so many animal lovers out there. I am from medicine hat alberta and i adopted a dog and cat from a rescue shelter. the dog is a chow and german sshepard mix she was brought up all the way from louisana and has had a hard life but now she is doing awesome.The cat was a kitten but had a really bad heart murmer so i was asked if i would adopt him as his chances of gettin adopted out wouldnt have been very good and he has grown to be a little pest to the other animals but he's daddys boy. I also foster animals when homes are needed and i love doing that cause you get to help out some animals that have fallen on bad times its kinda sad when they find homes and gotta go but its well worth it.
0 Replies