Something wrong with my cat?

dlowan

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 05:13 am
Glad the little fella is on the mend!
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 05:40 am
That comment that cowdoc made , struck home on one cat we had a number of years ago. This cat, Lefty, had a bladder infection that kept returning and we kept medicating him and feeding the low ash foods to. It helped immensely and lefty live to be about 18. A happy cat throughout, except when he had his bladder days.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 02:34 pm
I'm so glad you kept us posted and all turned out well! Smile Hope to keep seeing you around a2k.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 10:27 am
A cliffhanger! I'm glad your kitty is alright, Dude.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 10:49 am
helpthedude
HelpTheDude, welcome to A2K. There are many wonderful people who will try very hard to provide information requested.

In your case, it was clear that you needed to get your cat to the vet immediately and not try to get information from any of us. We were very direct in our concern about your cat---and you. Please let us know the outcome of your vet's examination of your cat. Hope everythings turns out OK for the kitty.

BBB Smile
0 Replies