TV Language Selection

Reply Wed 1 Nov, 2006 08:34 pm
So I turn on the TV to watch LOST. My TV is broadcasting in English. But, the program itself is in Spanish. The menue doesn't let me change it. Commercial comes on: English. Show starts: Spanish. After missing half of the program, I go to the bedroom and turn on the TV in there. The show is in English. So, what's wrong with my TV?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 895 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 1 Nov, 2006 08:45 pm
edgarblythe- I can't help you, but you might find this amusing. Years ago, my husband made a VHS tape of the film, "A Fish Named Wanda". One of our neighbors was ailing, so he thought that he would lend him the movie to cheer him up, as it is very funny.

About an hour after he brought the film to the neighbor, the neighbor was back. He said that when he tried to play the tape, the words came out in Spanish. We put the tape on our machine, and it was in English. My husband went back to my neighbor's house, put the tape on the neighbor's machine, and sure enough, it was in Spanish. Go figure! Laughing
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 1 Nov, 2006 08:50 pm
Damn technology.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 1 Nov, 2006 09:37 pm
Now it's the Fox network in Spanish. I may have to get a new TV. I wonder if reyn will buy me one.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 11:43 pm
The TV had somehow slipped into SAP. I reset this feature, and the Spanish went away.
0 Replies