Hello to all you Marlboro Fans

whycry

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 03:48 pm
hello everyone, I made it on before everyone went to bed, I just wanted to say hello before i have to take my son to football practice. Howdy, I'll kick some answers around with ya. theres no one to brainstorm with late at night so gives me alot of time to search. Shocked Shocked Shocked I'm not going to guarantee my answers are correct, but hey they're ok with me till i can find something that fits. I think i'm going to post a missing sign for my team. so if there are 3 other team mates that want to kick around some ideas i'll adopt you for now. I have a feeling that when i get all the clues done my team might reappear. Rolling Eyes . I also would like to say I do like reading everyones post, even if some do seem to be alittle negative. but hey can't blame anyone for not wanting to give away what they have searched hours, days or even weeks for. I know at first i didn't even want to discuss my answers at all. (when i thought I had a team) but the reality for me was, This has been fun and a great re-learning experience. I haven't met to many people so far being considered a newbie. But I'll be sure and say hello to all of those at the ranch....... Laughing
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 380 • Replies: 0
No top replies