In-Home FM Transmitters?

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 11:32 am
Which of these FM transmitters would you reccomend for PC/in-home use?

I'm looking to get an FM transmitter to attach to the audio-out of my desktop PC in order to transmit my WinAmp playlist to a radio frequency to be picked up by radios all over the house. (Background music for a Halloween party, so the music isn't too loud it one room & too quiet in all the others)

I have put together a table researching the following FM transmitters that fall outside of the usual specific 'mp3-player to car stereo' application:

Belkin F8V367-APL
Cana-Kit UK333
Cana-Kit UX555
C.Crane CC-FMT
HiFast HFM01U
Mega DJ #27748
Mobile Black Box V5000
Ramsey Electronics R-FM10C
Ramsey Electronics R-FM25B-WT
UniKit UX300-EX
Whole-House Transmitter Gold Edition

The link for my table was here, but has been removed. I can supply it on request, so this post doesn't get removed (again).

I'm looking for quality vs. price here... I want it to sound good, but I don't want to go broke. If you know anywhign abotu any of these products, god or bad, I'd love to have your opinion.

Thanks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,993 • Replies: 2
No top replies

AiXeLsyD13

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 10:34 am
Wow.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2006 07:55 am
Classic n00b error - posting sarcastic follow ups because you didn't get a reply yet. At least you waited a bit longer than the couple of hours that I have seen on some forums. The trouble is, people see your comment, and like me, think, "Well I know the answer, or can help in some way, but I don't like wise asses".

Maybe the reason you didn't get an answer is because nobody knows the answer to your question. Able2know does not guarantee that you will get any answers, (Or, as you are finding out, any useful ones).

Bye.

PS You want it to "sound good" out of a bunch of home FM radios ???
0 Replies