Idiocy in Texas. I may have to move.

Chai

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2006 03:12 pm
DrewDad

I can't wait to listen to the debates Friday night.

Actually, I know the college kids are out there, but I honestly don't deal with any on a day to day, or even week to week basis.

I guess you're kidding about the brainwashing, I couldn't tell you the political inclinations of anyone I know. The subject just never comes up.

As far as religion, the only people who seem to announce their religion are the fundy baptists.....and maybe some others who have fundy beliefs and think you want to here about it....other than that, I don't know the religious beliefs or disbeliefs of any of my neighbors or friends. Again, the subject just never comes up.

I guess I don't get impressed by what I'm supposed to be interested in this town. I just do what pleases me personally.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2006 03:32 pm
DrewDad wrote:
Idiocy in Texas. I may have to move.

Why? Isn't insanity of such proportions a gold mine for your wife?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 04:38 am
DrewDad wrote:
dlowan wrote:
Why is Austin different, do you think?

Haven't you heard of the global plot to brainwash college students into being Democrats?

We have lots of institutes of higher learning, here, and we additionally brainwash 'em into liking Austin.

Hummers are ridiculous. Over compensation, ya know.

For the small brains?

Seriously, though, Chai and DD, thanks...that is interesting.
0 Replies