dvd hacks

tanitza

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 12:25 pm
If anyone knows how to decode my DVD player to run another regions DVD-CDs,please write me an advise! My player is Sony DVP-NS315,I've got it from USA and now I want to use it in East Europe... You could write to me at [email protected]! Thanx a lot!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 860 • Replies: 2
No top replies

timberlandko

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 04:53 am
Try THIS - though I expect you'll find other things get in your way; your US-Market player will be incompatible with European line voltage (possibly as easy to fix as setting a slide switch on the back of the player) and likely will be incompatible with European video display protocol - US video is NTSC display, Europe is mostly PAL display (a "know what you're doing" firmware plus hardware-and-soldering-fix). Your best solution might just be to buy a player marketed for the region in which you'll be living.
0 Replies

tanitza

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2006 11:53 am
All Set
Hi,Mike! I'll try your suggestion that you sent to my e-mail. Thanx!
P. S. Timberlendko,I've already got voltage converter... but they just made the CD/DVDs in another standard here! Thanx to you too,anyway.
0 Replies