Anna Nicole Smith - her 20 year old son dies.

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 06:12 pm
Why do I always miss the cat fights?

Why didn't someone tell me this was going on?

Merry? What the hell is wrong with you?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 06:33 pm
Two things I know.

Her son's death is a tragedy, as is the early demise of any young person who misses the chance to live out their lives.

Anna Nicole Smith is the hottest woman on the planet. (I love 'em curvy and voluptuous. I would do her in front of squinney)
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 06:38 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
really? how do you find it more salacious? [..]

Actually I find my picture lovely, she's not staring like at cat in heat at the camera, she's wearing pants that go all the way to her waist, bosom evident but not thrust out into space. You might call it suductive, but certainly not salacious.

The other picture merely invites someone to tuck a $20 into her crotch....in my judgement.

Well - I'm no Nicole Smith fan at all - but FWIW, I certainly like your picture better ;-).

But I also think that of the two, it is actually the more sexually suggestive one. The bikini cheesecake one is just 13 in a dozen lad magazine stuff, whereas in yours, with her fingers where they are, there's a much more direct suggestion to the actual act of well, more than just sitting pretty.

So I dont really get the whole indignation about cj's picture being inappropriate and yours not - or what the difference is supposed to be, exactly. One sexpot picture or another one - yours is more in your (and my) style, but its still a sexpot picture, so..? Yeah. I'm guessing thats what Merry meant too.

Also, on that same sentence:

Chai Tea wrote:
Actually I find my picture lovely, she's not staring like at cat in heat at the camera, she's wearing pants that go all the way to her waist, bosom evident but not thrust out into space.

This I guess is what I was kinda getting at in my other post: I mean, thats what she did, isnt it? Wearing little in the ways of pants, ample bosom always proudly thrust in the viewers face, is what Anna Nicole Smith was all about. Thats her, thats how she chose to profile herself, make her name, image and money.

So thats what I mean that theres something that feels a bit weird in, you know - making a point of paying respect to her (I know, its her son that died, shes still alive) - while at the same time, in reaction to cjhsa's post, kinda implying that what she's actually all about is somehow, you know ... kinda embarassing / disapprovable. Whereas I'm guessing that Smith is quite proud of those pics. You know?
0 Replies

nimh

Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Anna Nicole Smith is the hottest woman on the planet. (I love 'em curvy and voluptuous. I would do her in front of squinney)

And Squinney would whoop your ass! Laughing
0 Replies

Green Witch

Well, if it isn't couple of extras from the cast of Deliverence coming to pay their respects to mother Anna Nicole Smith- how sweet- (wipes a tear from my eye)
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 06:40 pm
(nimh got in the way of my Gus and Bear comment.)
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 06:41 pm
Sorry.. At least I didnt get in between Gus and Bear Shocked
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 06:58 pm
nimh wrote:

I might pay to see that..
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 07:09 pm
Green Witch wrote:
Well, if it isn't couple of extras from the cast of Deliverence coming to pay their respects to mother Anna Nicole Smith- how sweet- (wipes a tear from my eye)

I'm sincerely sorry for her loss and I said so.

I also think, always have, and have stated right here on these threads how hot I think she is...... so put the deliverance remarks where the sun don't shine Samantha and go let Darren show you what that cakehole is for. :wink:
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 07:10 pm
nimh wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

And Squinney would whoop your ass! Laughing

ahhhh.... the bonus plan...
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 07:11 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
nimh wrote:

I might pay to see that..

for an extra buck you can participate..... and your credit is good with me honey....
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 07:12 pm
got change for a 10?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 07:15 pm
if ur gonna participate shewolf, here between me and them is where you wanna be...
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 07:16 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
got change for a 10?

how about I give you 8 and owe you two more? :wink:
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 07:26 pm
Quote:
Why do I always miss the cat fights?

http://www.avatarist.com/avatars/Funny/Fighting-Cat.gif

I could take all of yous...
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 07:29 pm
woohoo.. we have a fiesty pussy on hand.. Cool
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 07:30 pm
are you pawsative?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 07:31 pm
(groan)
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 07:49 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
I'm also curious as to your choice of pictures to post, especially considering the thread is about a tradgedy.

There are plenty of pictures that equally show her beauty, that also show some respect in her mourning.

I think your post and picture where both thoughtless and mean. I'm not going to engage in any argument or debate with you. I just feel there's a time and a place, and this was not it.

cjhsa wrote:
It would be pretty easy to make a rude insult here, but it is sad, and totally bizarre.

Plus she's hot.

AND

She's an almost 40 former stripper who married a rich old man, whose kids are still fighting her for the inheritance. She was the Guess Jeans model for many years in the 1980's.

http://www.intomyhealth.com/trimspa/anna-nicole-weight-loss.jpg

Chai... What was it that cjhsa said that was so thoughtless and mean? I'm just not getting this attack on him. I understand you two have a history, and you're welcome to it, but that aside, what did he say in this post that got your goat? I fail to see anything thoughtless, mean or disrespectful in the little he said.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 08:05 pm
mame, all due respect......why don't you let cj address that, if he wishes?

To paraphrase, MA in a previous post, what's it to you?

If you have a problem with something I said directly to and about you, I would certainly address.

However, to be honest, if you can't understand my meaning of what I said to someone else, perhaps that's because it wasn't meant for you.

Even more honestly, I don't have any need or desire to explain myself to you.

The End. (cue sunset)

BTW, getting back to the subject, I read that is body is now being shipped back to Calif for burial.....still no word on the autopsy results.

When I think of someone dying unexpectedly like this, I think about John Ritter.

No sign of anything amiss, totally unexpected, another real tradgedy for a lot of people.

Even a 20 year old can have an aneurism (sp?)
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 08:48:00