Bulgaria

Reply Sat 2 Sep, 2006 12:52 am
i know most people dont know bulgaria but its pretty cool. they have the chess champions, the math champions, they have the best volleyball team, etc. their soccer team is struggling but im hoping it gets better. other than that stuff bulgaria is a good place to live. the people are cool and the geography is pretty good. any thoughts or opinions?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 672 • Replies: 4
No top replies

McTag

Reply Sat 2 Sep, 2006 12:59 am
Sounds good to me. Smile
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sat 2 Sep, 2006 02:57 am
Good to me, too. Varna is a nice place and I've a friend who was born in Razgrad...
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sat 2 Sep, 2006 11:56 am
I've enjoyed spending time in Sofia. It's very fun and cosmopolitan, kind of like a small New York City. Restaurants and taxis are very inexpensive there.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 2 Sep, 2006 12:52 pm
I like Bulgaria. Sofia is nice (but a bit forbidding in mid-winter..), Veliko Turnovo is very pretty, the Rila monastery is beautiful. But my favourite place is Sandanski, it has this joie de vivre that makes it different. And the sandstone mountains nearby at Melnik are baffling and amazing. Havent been to Plovdiv tho, would love to go there some time too.
0 Replies