If You Didn't Know How Old You Were, How Old Would You Be?

Miller

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 01:56 pm
Foxfyre wrote:
I think it's interesting how different people interpret the question.

For me, the question means that if I had no way of knowing how old I actually was, based on how I look and feel, my interests, the way I look at the world, how old would I guess that I was?

You have short legs, but you're wearing glasses. So I'd guess you're over 40 years.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 02:53 pm
Miller wrote:
Foxfyre wrote:
I think it's interesting how different people interpret the question.

For me, the question means that if I had no way of knowing how old I actually was, based on how I look and feel, my interests, the way I look at the world, how old would I guess that I was?

You have short legs, but you're wearing glasses. So I'd guess you're over 40 years.

What? No fashion tip? The outfit could be a mini sack dress, very popular in the early 1960's. But the ice skates add a nice touch don't you think?

But yeah, I earlier said the perfect age was around 35 but I would settle for the 40's. I've been trying to remember if I felt differently about things in highschool, college, twenties, thirties, etc. and I honestly believe that for many things, no, I don't. Other things, yes, I do because age does add general perspective about a lot of things.

I also enormously enjoy the company of dear friends well into their 80's and highschoolers actually seek me out. So what age would I guess if I didn't know? Well, neither teens nor 80's. Smile
0 Replies

bsingh5

Reply Thu 19 Oct, 2006 06:57 pm
So then everything in between? Or just anything that you feel at the time? Laughing
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Thu 19 Oct, 2006 09:30 pm
bsingh5 wrote:
So then everything in between? Or just anything that you feel at the time? Laughing

Well, no, the mirror won't let me be in my twenties or thirties. . . but with enough makeup and the right outfit I might not have to be as old as I am. I KNOW I don't FEEL as old as I used to think people as old as me should feel.
0 Replies

joe harris

Reply Sat 21 Oct, 2006 08:40 pm
If you didnt know how old you were,how old would you be
I wish I could go back to when I was 21 for it was then that I use to fly among the birds and at times I often soared high into the relm of the eagles as we played hid and seek among the clouds.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 21 Oct, 2006 09:25 pm
I yam what I yam...
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 21 Oct, 2006 09:26 pm
I would like to look back a few years and think I was 87 again. Just for one glorious moment.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 21 Oct, 2006 11:52 pm
You don't know what you're talking about, you old git.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2011 08:58 am
I would be 249.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 04:47:36