Our home is complete. Wanna see ?

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2006 01:34 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
Garden Ridge darling....

there's tons of stuff to ad those homey touches, for next to nothing.

No no, I wanna go OUT....let's go to that Thai place on Manchaca....I've never had Thai, believe it or not. My treat for a housewarming.

oh oh oh oh

( jumping up and down )
when? Very Happy
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2006 02:15 pm
We need a table.

BAD

Target table

kinda nice..
but

isnt target furniture a bit on the crappy side?
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2006 06:51 pm
Quote:
you can come have some homemade Thai, salads, or just good ole cold beers.

Num, num, num.....

You've done so much hard work, shewolf. You deserve to have this home, and have it be everything you want it to be.

I love reading threads that are full of plans and hopes for the future.

You sound great....and I know there are going to be plenty of good things ahead for you.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2006 07:28 pm
Cool American accent you've got there, swNM Very Happy

~~~~~

Garden Ridge ... good sales ... like visiting that place ... yup yup ...

~~~~~

The place looks good - I thought the new wall colour was kinda sage-y.
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2006 07:45 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
We need a table.

BAD

Target table

kinda nice..
but

isnt target furniture a bit on the crappy side?

Actually, some of theTarget furniture is made under the Thomasville name.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2006 08:07 pm
Unless you're buying something you want to last forever (as in heirloom furniture to pass down to Jillian) go ahead and buy used or Target (or whatever best fits your wallet). If won't last forever, but will get you through a few years, at least.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2006 08:39 pm
I agree. Styles will change in a few years anyway, and you never get your money back selling used furniture.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 1 Sep, 2006 04:16 pm
Hasta la pasta yall

we rented a truck

we are outta here. Very Happy
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 1 Sep, 2006 04:19 pm
{{{{{{ BIG HUGS TO THE WOLFS }}}}}}
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 1 Sep, 2006 04:31 pm
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

yeah yeah yeah

im over doing the Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 's

but i cant help it

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

SO i may be outta pocket for a while.
The computer goes down tomorrow afternoon and I am sitting between 4 empty boxes and some tape right now emptying out the desk

So, if you dont hear from me for a while, ( weeks maybe)
just know i will have to get my a2k fix SOMETIME
so i will be back soon.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 2 Sep, 2006 03:09 pm
just

GRRR.

We have a truck.
We need to be MOVING right now

I am having my lunch break. You know why?

Because I have packed the bathroom, most of our bedroom, living room,
and a little of jillians toys and stuff

husband?

has not done ****.

And I am being absolutly truthful.
His idea -
"We need to make a plan. I dont want to just take stuff over there" so, there he sits " making a plan"

in his head

Wtf man?
How about throwing out some trash?
How about putting Jillians toys in a box?
How about running the dish washer?
Or even the washing machine?
SOMETHING

Instead, he has been on the internet, or sitting right smack in the
middle of the room I am working in, STARING at me..
or complaining about the size of the apt we are moving into

yeah
divorce sounds sweet right now.

(sigh)
back to packing.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Sat 2 Sep, 2006 06:20 pm
I am SO sorry. I just had this experience about three months ago, so I know just what you're goin' thru. I packed the kitchen, the bathroom, the bathroom closet, the books, the knickknacks, the bedroom, cleaned out the fridge, the oven, the cupboards-- while he did a couple of shelves in the closet, and all the while he bitched about everything... Evil or Very Mad

He had to spend so much time complaining about having too much stuff, complaining about where to put it all in a smaller apartment, complaining about why I had stuff, etc, that he took for-f@ckin-EVER to do a tiny fraction of the amount that I'd done! It's incredibly frustrating. I was very seriously wondering why the hell I was with this guy at all.

But hang in there, hopefully there will be parts of it that he'll take over and do more than his share of, and kind of balance the scales. The cleaning and packing part just wasn't Mr Cypher's thing, but he very willingly took over getting stuff into the van, getting it all out and up the stairs at the new place... It works out-- moving with someone else is just a super-human test of patience, that's all. Very Happy
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 2 Sep, 2006 07:14 pm
Ok.
It is 8:10 and I am calling it a day.

I started at 6 this morning.
holy hell am I tired.

Well, not REALLY. I mean sorting and throwing out stuff isnt hard work.
Boxing stuff isnt too hard, it is just constant and nit-picky .

I know , I shouldnt feel so harsh about it

It is just that, we NEED To get moving.
We start our lease Tuesday. ( techinically monday, but whos counting holidays ) Wink

And this type of hesitant behavior really bugs me. I see it alot, and right now, with time ticking away on a truck rental, it isnt called for ya know?

I know how he feels. I hate the idea of living in such a small place myself, but this is what we have and we need to make due.
It isnt ideal, but we cant afford ideal, nor can we afford luxury.
And that isnt a big deal.
At least not in my mind.

I am happy with a little hole in the wall because it will be ours and we will be fine.
Small or not, we will be happy, and it will be just us.
our rules, our time, our space, our furniture, ours.

(sigh)
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 2 Sep, 2006 07:16 pm
Men, they're a strange breed. Confused
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 2 Sep, 2006 07:54 pm
thank goodness mine is a pure bred..

i hope.. Shocked
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 2 Sep, 2006 11:15 pm
He sat there and watched you work? Oh yeah, baby! He's a purebred, alright!

Last night was when we had all three agreed to start painting our son's room. 7th Grade is a bit big for cartoon cowboys & indians, dontchaknow, and SonofEva had finally decided how he wanted to re-do his room.

On the way home from school I mentioned to the boy that I'd just picked up all the paint and supplies, so we were ready to start. "But Mom," he whined, "Jonathan asked all of his friends to come over after school today for pizza and video games...everybody else is going...do I really have to miss it?" Okay, I let him go, figuring I'd pick him up after dinner and we'd still have a little time. But nooooooo...he calls at 7:45 to say the pizza has just arrived, and Jonathan's mom has invited all the boys to sleep over.

I had put down my paint roller to take that call, mind you. I started to insist that he come home to help, but then I looked around the room and realized that I was painting all by myself, and it was getting dark. Dad had come home from work late and went straight to bed for a "nap" and still wasn't up. He obviously wasn't going to do any painting, either. So I thought, whatthehell, the boy might as well stay at his friend's house. I could pick him up in the morning, and surely I'd have better luck getting some work out of both of them then.

Cha-right!

I started painting again this morning while hubby slept in....grrrrrrr. By the time the boy and his friends had finally woke up and fixed themselves some breakfast, it was 11 a.m. Just as I was leaving to pick him up, hubby comes down the stairs, looking for coffee. Double grrrrrrr. I told him where to start painting, and that I expected to see some progress when I got back. Son whined all the way home in the car. "So whose room do you think we are painting, anyhow?" I reminded him not-so-gently.

He kicked it into gear (well, first gear anyway) when he got home and saw Dad finishing the ceiling I had started last night. Despite taking breaks every hour or so, they did manage to get one coat on all the walls by 5 p.m. before they stopped. This, while I did all the taping, all the caulking, all the cutting in, and all the cleaup. I didn't stop working until 8:30 tonight. I think I still have paint on my feet.

When I finally came down to eat something, my son wanders through the kitchen and says, "Dad says it's gonna take two coats. You mean we're gonna hafta do ALL THAT WORK...AGAIN?!...tomorrow? Ughhh...." Triple grrrrrrr.

I thought about killing both of them. But then I realized (sigh) that I'd just have to clean up that, too.

So smile, shewolf. It could be worse. You could be living with TWO purebred mins.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 06:38 am
Quote:
Despite taking breaks every hour or so, they did manage to get one coat on all the walls by 5 p.m. before they stopped.

oh my god.
I would have blown my stack.

Quote:
I thought about killing both of them. But then I realized (sigh) that I'd just have to clean up that, too.

Laughing Laughing

^ that is my motto for today..

Im tired of cleaning up, and ill be damned if I am going to make THAT much more of a mess.

Im just frustrated, tired, anxious.. you name it

Last night, we were moving things in and out and we went to the apt, to find about 100 baggy pants wearing kids strewn all over 2 drive ways and in the street.
Stupid loud cars with that horrible tell tale puberity sign bumping music.

I was pissed.

apparently it was a labor day block party

Or so I am hoping.

If that happenes every friday/saturday night we are not staying that long.
No way
I will pack the car and drive to Michigan with our little savings first.
I was worried that we were going to be broken into Shocked
Seriously.
And that bothered me.

So, today will be worse on the stress factor I am wiling to bet. Confused
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 09:29 am
I sympathize, but can't offer any advice.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 06:01 am
great.

guess what I FORGOT to do?

turn on the damn ass ******* piece of **** asshole gas.

we have no hot water

so we sleep here again tonight so i can call the gas company in the morning and we can actually cook, and have hot water

son of a bitch **** ass **** goddamn pissant **** **** fhishganklfdashjkflawbb f!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 06:04:52