Millsberry Chat

karaig

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 09:10 am
Sorry, I don't give out my email on public forums. If you have a real question ask it here.

K
0 Replies

somethingwitty

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 09:46 am
I have all my stats to 100 and have unlocked kelly for the snowboard game. I can only get 1300 on the game and you need 1500 for the trophy. Does anyone know the correct was to get maxium points?
0 Replies

heidi2224

Reply Sat 11 Nov, 2006 09:17 am
You have to spin 3 times around while holding another trick.
0 Replies

North a2k

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2006 01:16 pm
How do you do a triple kickflip in the skateboard game? I did it twice, but I never knew how.
0 Replies

somethingwitty

Reply Mon 13 Nov, 2006 08:01 am
North wrote:
How do you do a triple kickflip in the skateboard game? I did it twice, but I never knew how.

You hit the left arrow key and then the right arrow key then the space bar. If you have enough speed and air, you can do two triple kickflips.
0 Replies

somethingwitty

Reply Mon 13 Nov, 2006 08:29 am
I have seen metal detectors for sale and was curious if they help you out at all in the tunnels.
0 Replies

LadyDarcy

Reply Mon 13 Nov, 2006 06:18 pm
somethingwitty wrote:
I have seen metal detectors for sale and was curious if they help you out at all in the tunnels.

i havent been able to find out a way to use it at all.
0 Replies

karaig

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2006 10:29 am
Quote:

I'm not sure about whether it helps or not.....same goes with the map, however it does always show you holding the map when your in the tunnels if you have one in your possesion, so....maybe it does help. Either way, why risk not having them???? Carry both when digging, it can't hurt.

Also, when digging in the tunnels.....only dig when it says in green "Hint: this looks like a good place to dig". It will greatly cut down on wasted digging and you'll end up with more items in the end.

K
0 Replies

somethingwitty

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2006 12:09 pm
karaig wrote:
Quote:

I'm not sure about whether it helps or not.....same goes with the map, however it does always show you holding the map when your in the tunnels if you have one in your possesion, so....maybe it does help. Either way, why risk not having them???? Carry both when digging, it can't hurt.

Also, when digging in the tunnels.....only dig when it says in green "Hint: this looks like a good place to dig". It will greatly cut down on wasted digging and you'll end up with more items in the end.

K

But how many digs should you do per hole? Last time I checked, you can dig 5 times per hole until you reach the bottom.
0 Replies

karaig

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2006 03:06 pm
Only dig when it says in green "Hint: this looks like a good place to dig".

If you see that while walking in the tunnels. dig "once". You should get a prize, or sometimes it will say it again at the same hole right then, so dig there again. If it doesn't say it again, walk around some more, until you see the "Hint: this looks like a good place to dig" again. You don't want to just keep digging in the same spot over and over without it "Hint" message, because the deeper you dig, the more health points you will lose.

(Example: you start walking around the tunnels, you come to a spot that says in green "Hint: this looks like a good place to dig". You dig once, and get a prize, but it doesn't say the, "Hint: this looks like a good place to dig" any more, you leave that area and walk around again. After a while you find another spot that says, in green "Hint: this looks like a good place to dig". you dig there, you get a prize, and it says again in green "Hint: this looks like a good place to dig", go ahead and dig again, if it doesn't say in green "Hint: this looks like a good place to dig", the next time....walk around again. You may come back to a spot you already dug at once, and it could say in green "Hint: this looks like a good place to dig", again.......go ahead and dig. Sometimes it has taken me 30-40 times going over a hole I already dug at once, for it to say the Hint message again, and only then would I dig.)

You still could get nothing at a hole that said the "Hint" message, but not very often.

The best prizes I've gotten were from deeper holes, but if you just dig randomly you will burn up your health for nothing. Bottom line, if the screen you are looking at right then, doesn't say in green "Hint: this looks like a good place to dig".............DON'T DIG!!!!!

Good luck.
0 Replies

somethingwitty

Reply Wed 15 Nov, 2006 09:50 am
I want to know how some people can have 5 to 10 of the same trophy.
0 Replies

shadowz181

Reply Wed 15 Nov, 2006 01:48 pm
Where can i get the golden snake thing, Golden Serpant i think...
0 Replies

karaig

Reply Wed 15 Nov, 2006 07:02 pm
Quote:
I want to know how some people can have 5 to 10 of the same trophy.

One way is to search the yard sales for poeple selling theirs at low prices.
Once you sell yours, you can win another one, so some people sell them to make money, and then win them again. Some buy lots of them to resell.
0 Replies

somethingwitty

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 08:50 am
shadowz181 wrote:
Where can i get the golden snake thing, Golden Serpant i think...

You have to dig it up in the tunnels or browse through hundreds of yard sales....
0 Replies

heidi2224

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2006 09:14 pm
Quote:

The metal detectors are from a long time ago when Sylvie just showed up. They were there to search for things on the beach, but I'm pretty sure they can't help you in the tunnels. Its worth a try though.
0 Replies

somethingwitty

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 11:00 am
Any tips on the Slap Shot Shootout?
0 Replies

karaig

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 01:44 pm
Always stay right where the puck appears. Don't move around. Always shoot from there to the left side, and keep shooting as fast as you can. Don't change, even if the goalie makes a save or 2 in a row. You need 35 or more goals in the 1st period to have a chance at a trophy, then 5 to 10 goals at least in the next 2 periods. This should give you 1,800 pionts or so, and that is what you need for a trophy.

Also, Always pick "Better Shooter" at the beginning. Some people say you need to be wearing the yellow or blue hockey gear....but I have never seen a difference from what I'm wearing.

Good luck
0 Replies

maniac118

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 10:35 am
help
i know were to find the rabbit its in peabody park so what are ya on about o and does someone know how to get ur health up because i always run out of health in the tunnels,my name is the same as this maniac118 ive just started n i got loads of stuff n 2 tropihes thx!
Also are there eny hidden games on millsberry coz i saw a website about dat but it diddent say where they are ty!! :wink: :wink: :wink:
0 Replies

Amandadarling11

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 07:28 pm
Ok I feel stupid now because I have had the antique lockbox before and I've gotten it open but for some reason I forgot how to do it, so does anybody know how to open it?
0 Replies

somethingwitty

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 08:38 am
Amandadarling11 wrote:
Ok I feel stupid now because I have had the antique lockbox before and I've gotten it open but for some reason I forgot how to do it, so does anybody know how to open it?

Well, do you have a antique lockbox key? If not then you need to go get a hammer or crowbar from Peterman's Hardware and open it the rough way.
0 Replies