Millsberry Chat

LadyDarcy

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 02:21 pm
Re: CIVICS POINTS...
LozzyOsbourne wrote:
I have a tip for anyone who plays Millsberry. If you need civics points and FAST, buy lots of kerosene lamps, anvils, stuff like that which is sold for 1 millsbuck. Then go on to my stuff, and donate it all! This way you can get 100% civics points, and it doesn't cost hardly anything! I hope this helps anyone who needs it! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

you can buy worms from the bait shop too. they're only 1 millsbuck and you dont have to go looking around them.

if you buy any of the toiletries from the grocery store and put them in your house, you can click on them and choose option "groom" you get one health point, but you can only do it once a day.

same thing with the new school supplies. it only works once a day, but you can click on "study" and gain one intelligence point.

and again, if you have an alien pet from jenneira, you can click on "play" and get one civics point.
0 Replies

millsberrynub

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 07:54 pm
How do you get the trophy for the Peabody Fishing game, because it says you need 1749? or so to get a trophy but you dont get points on that game. Also, I always catch horrible fish/boots, any tips on rod/bait/location combos that seem to work? Please help.
0 Replies

LadyDarcy

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2006 07:40 pm
several questions in regards to the futuristic items from the technology store:

does anyone know how to turn on the glowing platforms?

what is the big lever for?

what's the black box with the green light for?
0 Replies

millsberrynub

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2006 09:48 pm
I still need answers for my previous question. Please respond quick thx Smile
0 Replies

LadyDarcy

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2006 10:38 pm
millsberrynub wrote:
How do you get the trophy for the Peabody Fishing game, because it says you need 1749? or so to get a trophy but you dont get points on that game. Also, I always catch horrible fish/boots, any tips on rod/bait/location combos that seem to work? Please help.

i don't play the fishing game much, but i do know that at times, they stop giving out trophies for certain games. the fishing trophy hasnt been avaliable in a really long time.
0 Replies

LadyDarcy

Reply Wed 25 Oct, 2006 07:11 pm
does anyone know when they reset the high scores for the games?
0 Replies

LozzyOsbourne

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2006 04:33 am
LadyDarcy wrote:
does anyone know when they reset the high scores for the games?

I always thought it was 10 AM, but I am not sure. Confused
0 Replies

LozzyOsbourne

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2006 04:34 am
Everyone come and look at my user, my millsberry name is laurenwinsley. Cool
0 Replies

heidi2224

Reply Sun 29 Oct, 2006 03:37 pm
Does anyone know what it takes to become citizen of the week?? (just wondering)
0 Replies

LadyDarcy

Reply Mon 30 Oct, 2006 07:33 pm
what kind of stuff did you get for trick or treating in millsberry?
0 Replies

zhvanna

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2006 04:36 am
In karate thingy I am on green blt but I cant find the watch how do we find it? Also vote for me on halloween pleace my name is anaka003. And if you know the anwser in the karate thingy pleace send me on [email protected] pleace. Thank you so much! Very Happy
0 Replies

Reply Wed 1 Nov, 2006 04:03 pm
I know my friends password
0 Replies

Reply Wed 1 Nov, 2006 04:06 pm
no I don't know but I'm on white belt what do I do now
0 Replies

LadyDarcy

Reply Wed 1 Nov, 2006 07:41 pm
zhvanna wrote:
In karate thingy I am on green blt but I cant find the watch how do we find it? Also vote for me on halloween pleace my name is anaka003. And if you know the anwser in the karate thingy pleace send me on [email protected] pleace. Thank you so much! Very Happy

i believe the location of the watch is specified a few pages back. if not, then click on my profile and look through the millsberry post that's about 49 pages long.

its not usually a good idea to post your email
0 Replies

LadyDarcy

Reply Wed 1 Nov, 2006 11:09 pm
i just turned in my trick or treat bag and here's what i got:
boo berry cereal
count chocula cereal
frankenberry cereal
one candy
box of raisins
fruit snacks
candy bar
mini peanut butter cookie crisp
scarecrow
mummy doll
rubber eye ball
tombstone
green skull bust
skull maracas
trick or treat 3rd place trophy
0 Replies

shadowz181

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2006 02:22 pm
I need help...

I have a 1st place trophy and so does someone else

At the end of the trick or treating thing, my bag was full and i couldnt ring doorbells anymore...

So i clicked on my bag and it says the things i got from the bag/trick or treating

I got marracas

Skull
R.I.P. Tombstone
baloon
a witch doll
a doll
a couple of other things and a 1st place trophy....that someone also has

my aol/aim is fastbu11etz with two one's(11)

my yahoo is shadowz181

my account on millsberry is shadowz181

please help me

Oh and also.....how do you know or get contacted when they say who won the costume thing....they said there would be a trophy for the costume contest, and treats from the trick or treating, well i got my treats from trick or treating, i also got a trophy for trick or treating which i thought would only be for the costume contest, or is there one for both?

I also want to know why LadyDarcy got a 2006 participant thing and i didnt....thats wierd

Thanks In Advance!!!
0 Replies

LadyDarcy

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2006 05:04 pm
shadowz181 wrote:
I need help...

I have a 1st place trophy and so does someone else

At the end of the trick or treating thing, my bag was full and i couldnt ring doorbells anymore...

So i clicked on my bag and it says the things i got from the bag/trick or treating

I got marracas

Skull
R.I.P. Tombstone
baloon
a witch doll
a doll
a couple of other things and a 1st place trophy....that someone also has

my aol/aim is fastbu11etz with two one's(11)

my yahoo is shadowz181

my account on millsberry is shadowz181

please help me

Oh and also.....how do you know or get contacted when they say who won the costume thing....they said there would be a trophy for the costume contest, and treats from the trick or treating, well i got my treats from trick or treating, i also got a trophy for trick or treating which i thought would only be for the costume contest, or is there one for both?

I also want to know why LadyDarcy got a 2006 participant thing and i didnt....thats wierd

Thanks In Advance!!!

haha. i only got a participation certificate because i have a second name that i go on occasionally. i forgot to use that one for trick or treating and only visited one house, so my spare name got a certificate instead of a trophy. then i bought the certificate from myself using my regular name, LadyDarcy.

hope i cleared that up. Very Happy
0 Replies

karaig

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2006 11:44 pm
Hey all,

Gold watch is in the Cohurst Tunnels.... find the guy and it should be near him.

Hears a trick for extra money. It's more of a glitch, but it works. Play Sudoku... on easy level...don't use the hint button....solve the puzzle...there is a 2-3 second pause before it will say "You solved the puzzle" during that pause press the hint button. If you do it right, you will see Lucky come out and spin around. Now when you send your score you will get credited 600+ millsbucks instead of 200. Not much, but it does work.

Also, if you filled your Trick or Treat bag all the way up where it fell over.....you got a First place trophy. Lots of people got them. If you only filled it part way up....you got a 2nd or 3rd place trophy, and not all the treats. Only 10 people got the Costume contest trophy's.....those will be one of the rarest things ever on millsberry. I got over 450 votes.....and didn't win one. Sad Sad Sad

Also, if every time your trick or treat bag grew, and you went to Red Lion Manor afterwards, you would have gotten a different gift from there.

Monster chair
Old coat rack
Wrought iron fence
Red Lion Manor Doll House
Pipe organ
Red lion statue

They will be pretty rare too, since not everyone knew to do it. And if your bag grew to the next level, and you didn't go back to Red lion manor.... you missed out on one item.

Hope this helped. Check out my house on Millsberry. Some rooms are not done yet, but it's pretty cool. And here is a "Challenge"...... See if you can count all the Chip" the Wolf dolls I my house.....It's not easy....

Mills Name : karaig
0 Replies

shadowz181

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 01:55 pm
Is there a place to advertise your name to get help or have people see your yard sale, but i doubt anyone would want to buy anything from me... Crying or Very sad

Thanks for the tips

e mail me at [email protected]

or Aol/Aim - FastBu11etz(two 1's)

Yahoo - fastbulletz

just tell me what name your adding and what messenger we can use, please it would really help
0 Replies

Clubmillz

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 06:33 pm
also, karaig, do u have email too?, i also want to ask u a question..............
0 Replies