Millsberry Chat

shrimpy1522

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 08:48 am
idk, but I'm pretty sure you just have to keep buying stuff until they let you become a member.
0 Replies

jordy9981

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 05:53 pm
Re: help please
Razz
0 Replies

jordy9981

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 05:57 pm
i geus if you come dialy they'll pick you,im a member
0 Replies

tylerdyl

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2007 03:29 pm
yeah i just became a member, you don't have to buy anything you just have to visit the store alot. i went there a few times a day for like 2 weeks and then it asked if i would like to join. i picked the retro stuff but its really expensive. its 45,000 for the antique radio and 25,000 for the typewriter.
0 Replies

venia93

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 09:19 am
how
does anybody know how to get money really fast because i am in need really bad Confused
0 Replies

venia93

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 09:20 am
how
does anybody know how to get money really fast? Confused
0 Replies

shrimpy1522

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2007 10:24 pm
Cheating isnt cool. You shouldnt be trying to get people to cheat on the internet. People, dont listen to him/her. He/she probably doesnt even know how to cheat, and he/she just wants to stalk you. Once again, cheating isnt cool.
0 Replies

venia93

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 01:07 pm
millsberry
dude wats ur problem
0 Replies

shrimpy1522

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 06:41 pm
People. Seriously. THE FIRST THING IT EVER TELLS YOU WHEN YOU GET AN ACCOUNT ON A WEBSITE IS: "NEVER GIVE ANYONE YOUR PASSWORD, NOT EVEN YOUR FRIENDS!!!" People can get your personal information if they have your username/password. Remember all that stuff you typed in when you registered for an account? He/she can access that with the help of your username/password. STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY/GIRL!!!
0 Replies

tylerdyl

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 03:14 pm
If you need money fast just play the games and stick to the easier ones. you can get up to 1000 millsbucks per play and you get three plays on each game every day. either that or if you have things that are rare you can sell them in a yard sale.
0 Replies

clubpenguinrocks

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2007 03:15 pm
i am on the high scores on countdown
(username is teal_bunny)
0 Replies

watchmyback

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2007 09:02 pm
Mills
OMG...on your page/house you can have this little sterio(meaning you have this recorded music in the music studieo) but how do you get the little japanese tree...? if you want to see one go and look at queenmamacantik page...her persons name is queen mama...
0 Replies

tadpole0513

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 07:54 pm
millsberry
lady darcy, u have a really nice house, how did u get that much money? my username is tadpole0513 look at my house, its not that good Very Happy
0 Replies

HeyaMeya

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 10:48 pm
Im having trouble with the second task of the Siobhan's Task im still a white belt..-_- what do I do with the second task where you have to give her a address to someone called Robert J Williams..anyways i just dont understand that part. Can someone help?
0 Replies

LadyDarcy

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 01:04 pm
Re: millsberry
tadpole0513 wrote:
lady darcy, u have a really nice house, how did u get that much money? my username is tadpole0513 look at my house, its not that good Very Happy

wow i haven't been here in awhile.
thanks for the compliment. i won't be able to check out your house for awhile, my computer's only semi-working. only a few websites will work on our internet. millsberry doesn't work, so i haven't logged on in awhile. when the computer gets fixed, or if we get a new one, i'll check it out.

as for the money, i played many many many many games. my sister and i have an arrangement. she plays a few games for me that i'm not that good at, and i play a few for her. i wouldn't recommend doing that with someone you don't know, though.

and i save the money. in the bank. and collect the interest everyday. i'm already up to the second highest rank in the bank, and i'm going to keep saving. after i reach that final level, which gives the highest interest ever, then i'll start spending more.

as of right now, i only buy special stuff, like the halloween costumes, that will go away.

and yes, it was really, really hard to save up all the money.
0 Replies

LadyDarcy

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 01:05 pm
HeyaMeya wrote:
Im having trouble with the second task of the Siobhan's Task im still a white belt..-_- what do I do with the second task where you have to give her a address to someone called Robert J Williams..anyways i just dont understand that part. Can someone help?

go to the address book and type in "robertjwilliams" that will give you the person you need.
0 Replies

LozzyOsbourne

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 07:56 am
LD
Hey, Lady Darcy, could you send me something on Millsberry when your internet gets fixed?
0 Replies

yeslekpurple

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2007 01:26 pm
how do you get health points?
is there a faster way than one or two points a day?
thanks.
0 Replies

charzart

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2007 04:07 pm
pets
when i bought a cat it disappeared
0 Replies

LadyDarcy

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2007 01:08 am
Re: pets
charzart wrote:
when i bought a cat it disappeared

if you don't buy enough food for your pet then the pet shop people will come and confiscate your pet. then you have to buy a new one.
0 Replies