TOTALLY FACTUAL NUT PRUNING ACCIDENT - HORRENDOUS! (Photo)

makemeshiver33

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 09:26 pm
Quote:
er...knob? ...would that work?

Took the words right out of my mouth...lol :wink:
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 09:29 pm
Oh shiver, I love your new avatar.
That's such a nice picture of you.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 10:01 pm
Quote:
Oh shiver, I love your new avatar.
That's such a nice picture of you.

Ty...actually its a headshot taken for an I.D badge..lol, figured why not?
(I just posted about my new job, but wasn't thinking, I actually have two new jobs...lol, thus the I.D. Badge...)
0 Replies

lezzles

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 12:17 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:
Why is it that I still glance at your avatar and, for a split second, think that you're GreenWitch?

I am not sure whether I should be feeling complimented or whether I should go down on my knees and beg forgiveness........... Confused
0 Replies

lezzles

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 01:40 am
This morning I heard of a very similar accident happening to a man in our street. He hobbled in from the back garden, moaning and groaning in sheer agony. His wife, a receptionist, and her female friend, who happens to be a physical therapist at the medical centre where they both work, were enjoying a cup of coffee when he made his entrance. Evidently he looked quite a sight - sweat pouring down his face, both hands clutched between his legs, and his face contorted in agony. He moaned that he had got the bloody thing caught in the pruner handles. While his wife went to get some ice cubes, the physio steered him towards the sofa, telling him to lie down, she knew just what to do to ease his pain. Carefully moving his hands to his sides, she unbuttoned his shorts and laid bare his willy. She told him there seemed to be no major damage but that she would give him a therapeutic massage, which would ease the pain, prevent any further swelling and get him back to normal fairly quickly. This she proceeded to do. After a few minutes she asked him if he was feeling any better. He said he was but that his thumb, that had got caught in the pruner, was still killing him.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 08:12 am
lezzles wrote:
This morning I heard of a very similar accident happening to a man in our street. He hobbled in from the back garden, moaning and groaning in sheer agony. His wife, a receptionist, and her female friend, who happens to be a physical therapist at the medical centre where they both work, were enjoying a cup of coffee when he made his entrance. Evidently he looked quite a sight - sweat pouring down his face, both hands clutched between his legs, and his face contorted in agony. He moaned that he had got the bloody thing caught in the pruner handles. While his wife went to get some ice cubes, the physio steered him towards the sofa, telling him to lie down, she knew just what to do to ease his pain. Carefully moving his hands to his sides, she unbuttoned his shorts and laid bare his willy. She told him there seemed to be no major damage but that she would give him a therapeutic massage, which would ease the pain, prevent any further swelling and get him back to normal fairly quickly. This she proceeded to do. After a few minutes she asked him if he was feeling any better. He said he was but that his thumb, that had got caught in the pruner, was still killing him.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

(You made that up, didn't you?)
0 Replies

lezzles

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 06:20 pm
Fair go!!! Would I make up something like that?

I admit it wasn't actually in my street, but I did hear it yesterday morning. It was an item on Sunrise, a morning current affairs program on telly. Well, if you really want to insist on the whole truth, it was their joke of the day, but it was very appropriate I thought.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 09:48 pm
lezzles wrote:
Fair go!!! Would I make up something like that?

I admit it wasn't actually in my street, but I did hear it yesterday morning. It was an item on Sunrise, a morning current affairs program on telly. Well, if you really want to insist on the whole truth, it was their joke of the day, but it was very appropriate I thought.

Can't argue with your last statement a bit, Lezzles.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 09:08:55