Today really sucked

jespah

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 10:07 am
DrewDad wrote:
No, I get that. I meant, are you saying she should move into a different place from the one she's already found?

Yep, I was suggesting that. At least to look, certainly if the current tenants aren't out by tomorrow. It just seems that it's very difficult to get into this place and that might bear on other landlord/management issues.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 03:01 pm
Shewolf--

I know you don't need the extra expense, but once you move in, I'd change the locks again.

I'd also prepare myself for a delay because the present tenants may trash the place.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 03:38 pm
Interesting that the bipolar character of our days has been identified by Bi-PolarBear (especially since we know he is not manic-depressive).
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 03:48 pm
Shewolf, think of it this way: if the crazy driver HAD hit you and you woke up in the hospital seriously injured, you would consider the actual day, in which he did NOT hit you, a great day. In other words, things can always be worse. Actually,

But this kind of hypothetical thinking is crazy; do it just for fun.

Actually, while I am sorry for you discomfort, I consider your day to be positive: you are still alive and mentally able to solve the apartment and bank problems.

Heartless, JLN
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 05:10 pm
Not heartless at all.

That is where I am today.

I felt horrible that day.

Calm , but pissy the next day.

And I returned to work today. Even arranged with my clients
to pay cash for a few days due to our account.

I have my legs to work.
Bean is fine.
My car is not destroyed.
The bank KNOWS the problem doesnt belong to us, so we are NOT responsible for the money or any bounced checks during this time.

And if that little monkey boy hit me, none of this would be going on right now.

He scared me in a strange way. I never want to feel that again.

But, he didnt hit me. That is more then I could have asked for.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 09:16 pm
There you go. Very Happy
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Tue 8 Aug, 2006 07:50 pm
Quote:
As for the drunken assmunch..

I gave his plate number to the police.
I also told them exactly what car he was driving ( year make and model)
and, because he came out of his car at one point, I was able to give a physical description too.

No dount they caught him..

Good job, shewolfie! Let's hope the a-hole is behind bars, and his license has been totally revoked. Damn! He could have killed several people, including himself that day!

Meanwhile, you and Bean are ok, and even though straightenting out the bank account is annoying -- it'll get done. May take a little time, but it'll get done.

Keep your eyes on the prize!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 01:22:23