Watch the raddest music video...EVER

littlek

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 07:24 pm
which 40% and why?

Oh!

Because you'll be old like me? It's ok, you replace it with other stuff like the carpenters and and <feedback screech>

Hell, I'm driving to the cape and planning on packing my Black Flag. Punk rock is good on the road still.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 07:32 pm
oh, and I saw Motorhead twice (they still tour). I was smack up against a quad of speakers, in front of Lemmy's left knee at the Masquerade in hotlanta. Ever been there? I did have my earplugs in. The opening band was Wasp (!), but there was a lineup switch and Motorhead went first. So, many of the folks who arrived late to watch Motorhead got only Wasp! <cackle>
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2006 06:33 pm
Y'all might like this one too... its funny/cute:

Video: Los Punkitos
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 09:53 am
Funny/cute indeed.

That kid's guitar rules. And the Korg keytar ain't too shabby either. I like how that little girl chucks off her leather jacket midtune, like Joey Ramone.

But I must say, the cutaways are the best. Particularly the fat girl eating cake. What was that all about?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 08:22 pm
Heh, yeah it was funny

The Exploited were still fuc king brilliant, by the way.

Lost my glasses tho.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 09:03 pm
That Crispen Glover thing HAS to be set up, no?
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 09:09 pm
That really happened. At the start of the video, you can see him snipping at whoever had to push him on stage.

I just can't figure what drugs he's on. I mean he's obviously messed up on something. I would guess some kind of hallucinogen, with coke or speed on top perhaps.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 09:12 pm
Now this is possibly the greatest music video of all time.

Twisted Sister, I Wanna Rock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8Yxll3DWwo
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 15 Aug, 2006 09:30 am
That's a classic, for sure.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2006 06:50 am
nimh wrote:
The Exploited were still fuc king brilliant, by the way.

Ok, so the Exploited looked like they were still pretty much the same, only with (bigger) beerbellies, but thats OK cos it goes with the whole bellowed "you f*cking c*nts" at the end of each song.

But yesterday I saw Iggy Pop and The Stooges - he reassembled the original lineup, apparently - now they be old!

Iggy himself went as crazy as he must have always done, except his body looks like Mick Jagger's now, which is kinda scary (and he shows a lot of it...). His band tho was cute. Basically old guys, like, your aging father, with earplugs showing up prominently in a wide-screen close up.

Iggy tho.. I (dont) wanna know what drugs hes on when he plays! Man.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2006 08:26 am
Yeah, Iggy used to be one ripped mutha. I don't imagine he looks the same. Does he still wear a dog collar?

Did they sound okay?

I suppose the whole point of seeing Iggy perform is for the antics, though.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2006 09:00 am
Gargamel wrote:
Yeah, Iggy used to be one ripped mutha. I don't imagine he looks the same. Does he still wear a dog collar?

No, he wore nothing but jeans that slipped and slipped until he was totally bare-assed and they precariously hung on in the front to what must be an amazing grip. Heh.

Gargamel wrote:
Did they sound okay?

Yeah they were cool. Played all the old Stooges stuff, none of his later pop stuff. Not as tight a sound as the Exploited still had tho.

Gargamel wrote:
I suppose the whole point of seeing Iggy perform is for the antics, though.

Definitely half the fun. Midway he'd pulled a bunch of people on to the stage, ten twenty kids jumping around him for the song, took him some effort to pull them off of him afterward and throw them back <grins>

He also jumped down into the crowd - well, onto this blow-up slide/walkway they'd put out from the stage - but down there, tripped and fell - and just kept like barking on his hands and knees.

Wild old man.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2006 06:03 pm
If you look for keys words Kelly and shoes on youtube, you'll get a good one. But, I dunno if I can post a link as it has some naughty bits.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2006 06:30 pm
I thought that was strange, Littlek(but funny), then I found this:

(have to skip the first minute or so)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5Xilv5XPzew
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2006 06:43 pm
Good way to put it, strange, but funny.

I can't work the youtube to let me see this video.... (had to sign up and 'prove' I was over 18 by typing in my birthdate).
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2006 06:55 pm
wtf?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2006 06:59 pm
wtf wtf?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2006 07:13 pm
Err, that was my reaction to Slappy's video. And the shoes one. I had to watch that twice before I believed it. Its pretty cool actually. No naughty bits though.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2006 07:25 pm
littlek wrote:
If you look for keys words Kelly and shoes on youtube, you'll get a good one. But, I dunno if I can post a link as it has some naughty bits.

Oh my God, betch, that was hilarious!

I can't believe I haven't seen that one before.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2006 08:52 pm
nimh, they swore - that's all I was talking about. I'm not sure where that falls on the TOS.

I still haven't seen slappy's. (video, that is).
0 Replies