NaMe FaMoUs DoG's In FiLmS?

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 12:18 pm
Name famous dog's in films? eg Toto in Wizard of Oz

I'd love to see just how far this goe's??

x
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,312 • Replies: 34
No top replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 12:19 pm
So far, it goes in the wrong thread category
0 Replies

Sue Brag

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 12:22 pm
Can u plz tell me how to put it in the film cat?

x
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 12:23 pm
Cat? I thought this was about dogs.
Laughing Laughing Embarrassed sorry, couldn't help myself Laughing
0 Replies

Sue Brag

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 12:24 pm
It's ok i'll let u have that babe it was funny.

he he

x
0 Replies

Sue Brag

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 01:23 pm
Anyway thinking your smart ain't gonna get you anywhere!

My topic is in the right catograey as this is a game. And my topic is in Trivia & Word games.

Get your facts rigth b4 you say such a FOOLISH THING!!!
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 01:32 pm
Now, now. Be nice. You know as well as I do that you posted this in general. Otherwise, why would you have asked how to move it? Rolling Eyes

The mods were kind enough to move you to the right category. At least you have now posted something other than sex.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 01:36 pm
There was a movie made in 1937, a gangster movie if I remember correctly, and there was one scene where this old black car is racing down the road because another car is chasing it. The car in pursuit has four men inside and three of them are leaning out their windows, firing machine guns. The car in front is riddled with holes, the driver is finally hit, and the car spins out of control and plummets over a steep embankment. You can see the driver slumped over the wheel, and his body bounces around as the car rumbles down the hill until it finally comes to rest against a tree and then... kaboom! ... the car bursts into flames.

Now the camera pans back to the road and you can see the four men staring down, watching the burning car. One of them has a severely acne-scarred face and he turns to the driver and says, "Let's head back to headquarters, Louie. Da boss is gonna be very happy when he hears dis."

Then they get in the car and speed off. There is silence for a minute as the car disappears around a corner and then, somewhere in the distance, a dog barks.

I can not tell you this for sure, but I have a hunch that that dog's name was Sandy.
0 Replies

Sue Brag

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 02:01 pm
Intrepid you boring me now!!
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 02:46 pm
Me, Lassie and Rin Tin Tin are devastated.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 02:50 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
There was a movie made in 1937, a gangster movie if I remember correctly, and there was one scene where this old black car is racing down the road because another car is chasing it. The car in pursuit has four men inside and three of them are leaning out their windows, firing machine guns. The car in front is riddled with holes, the driver is finally hit, and the car spins out of control and plummets over a steep embankment. You can see the driver slumped over the wheel, and his body bounces around as the car rumbles down the hill until it finally comes to rest against a tree and then... kaboom! ... the car bursts into flames.

Now the camera pans back to the road and you can see the four men staring down, watching the burning car. One of them has a severely acne-scarred face and he turns to the driver and says, "Let's head back to headquarters, Louie. Da boss is gonna be very happy when he hears dis."

Then they get in the car and speed off. There is silence for a minute as the car disappears around a corner and then, somewhere in the distance, a dog barks.

I can not tell you this for sure, but I have a hunch that that dog's name was Sandy.

partly true gus, that dog was actually a contract dog owned by the studios, his real name was algernon xavier snuffles III, he played many bit parts in movies throughout the 30's and 40's, he also did voice work in radio dramas
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 02:50 pm
What is up with your titles? Is your cap lock stuck?

You have a nasty tongue and I was going to participate in your game, since it was a thread about something other than sex, but now I think I might reconsider. Rolling Eyes

Intrepid is not a mean person. It was all meant in fun. You do know what that is right?
0 Replies

Sue Brag

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 03:08 pm
Oh my god Bella i'm gonna lose so much sleep tonight knowing your not going to participate in my game!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 03:09 pm
Sue Brag wrote:
Oh my god Bella i'm gonna lose so much sleep tonight knowing your not going to participate in my game!

Rolling Eyes

You are such a popular member here.
0 Replies

Sue Brag

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 03:13 pm
I am indeed!!

I just want to say i'm getting on quite well with the members here that have a sence of humor.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 03:15 pm
Oh really?

Hm.

Everyone that tries to have a bit of fun with you is called out with your wicked tongue and deemed boring or some other trite insult.
0 Replies

Sue Brag

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 03:26 pm
My wicked tongue only pops out when someone crosses the line with me!

Some of you have some kind of problem with my sexy threads. I'm trying to have a bit of fun, BUT someone like yourself that has a weird sense of humor keeps trying to spoil things!!
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 06:35 pm
http://www.animatedgif.net/facessmiles/mansmile_e0.gif
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 06:49 pm
There has been a recent thread in film with some key movies about dogs. It involves looking it up in 'search' to find it.

You aren't the only one to start new threads without doing a search.
Still, there are often great threads back there.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 06:57 pm
On your wicked tongue, Sue, clearly you have one, much faster than your brain. Some of us can sympathize with that. (I speak as someone who has quickly read some of your topics.)

do you need attention? some of us will listen. I can't say which camp I'm in on that at this point. You seem bright and flagrantly aggressive to no good end. Insulting us is pretty useless. Talk with us if you want, we'll give you different responses. Most of us know about sex.
0 Replies