Men and Capri Pants

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 08:01 am
George wrote:

Yet another sign that Armageddon is near.

Actually about 2 miles from my place, Sodom-Gomorrah.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 08:05 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
There a kid in town who wears capri pants all the time. His name his Julius Kern and I think he looks quite fashionable in them...

Yeah, thats the ones I think look silly... like dress pants, scissored off at the shin. And then with big sneakers under them!

I like the sportive-type 3/4 pants tho.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 08:12 am
nimh wrote:

I like the sportive-type 3/4 pants tho.

I'd thaught so. Part of the outfit for klompendansers.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 08:15 am
I was just looking around the net for a pair of capri overalls. While my quest has been unsuccessful thus far I have come to the realization, upon seeing a multitude of regular overall photos, that no one wears them quite as well as me.

Need proof?

http://www.moontimemountain.com/overalls/overalls-front.gif
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 08:40 am
Capri pants are already on the way out.... the up and coming thing for the hip guy..... assless chaps.... Gus please post an image for us....
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 09:11 am
That guy looks like he has a cross rising up from his crotch.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 09:11 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I was just looking around the net for a pair of capri overalls. While my quest has been unsuccessful thus far I have come to the realization, upon seeing a multitude of regular overall photos, that no one wears them quite as well as me.

Need proof?

http://www.moontimemountain.com/overalls/overalls-front.gif

That guy goes to jam band shows, does whippets, then murders people in the parking lot for crank money. Then enjoys an icy cold bottled water and garlic grilled cheese. Perhaps a game of hackey sack, too.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 09:21 am
Wow I never knew I had such an impact on some one else's life simply by mentioning Capri pants on men. I feel kind of powerful right now. What other type of thought can I come up with to ruin some one else's weekend?

Ossobuco - a few inches on a man can make a world of difference!

And who wouldn't thought that a simple topic Men and Capri Pants could warrant such controversy to cover over 7 pages. Makes a woman feel proud.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 09:31 am
linkat wrote:

Tell me about it. After my penile implant gave me that extra two inches I strode around the town, proudly displaying my 2 and 1/4 incher.

I have never felt so powerful.
0 Replies

George

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 09:49 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
linkat wrote:

Tell me about it. After my penile implant gave me that extra two inches I strode around the town, proudly displaying my 2 and 1/4 incher.

I have never felt so powerful.

...and he has switched from capri pants to Burger King pants (Home of the Whopper)...
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 02:30 pm
ewwww
0 Replies

George

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 02:33 pm
Hi, Synonymph! How ya doin'?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 12:58:45