New bags

barnowl

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2006 04:31 pm
WOW! I just got home with a new bag of Benefuls and realized when I opened it that it is now zip lockable! I am a happy camper. Maybe it has been around a while but I have always bought this brand and never got one before. In addition, super easy to open now.

I hated that darn string. Usually ended up ripping the bag open with hands or cutting.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 374 • Replies: 6
No top replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2006 04:41 pm
WOW I am SOOOO happy for you, do you sell Benefuls? could i buy some from you?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2006 04:52 pm
Not so fast there Dys. Beneful salesman or not, every time I discover a product I normally buy is now zip-lockable I rejoice.

Same thing with flip top cans.

Why the HELL don't they put flip top cans for tuna?

Even the fancy albacore....what's up with that?

I mean, Jezzer and Roland get flip top cans, why can I.

You know how when the country got crazy over poisening each other, and every product got a plastic or foam seal over the top, under the lid, so like no one could spit in your catsup?

God, I could never get them off! I'd end up slashing and thrusting at it with a steak knife every time...Now, I notice the covering still there, but someone FINALLY thought to put a little part of it hanging over the edge so you have something to work with.

And CEREAL boxes...don't get me started. The other day I wanted some raisin bran (or was it honey nut cheerios), but I had just done my nails, and they were wet. I gave the box to the man, thinking "he's so anal about this stuff, he'll know the magic thing you have to do to make the top seam open.

Noooooo.......faster than I could say "Hey, STOP that" he whipped out his swiss army knife and stabbed the inside bag somewhere in the middle and handed it back to me.....uh, thanks.

I have to go calm down....

you know what else I like? Those disposible, flushable toilet cleaner scrubby things that fit on the end of a plastic handle...the days of the brush are OVER.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2006 05:18 pm
Ok what the fuk is benefuls
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2006 05:21 pm
nevermind, I goggled it and it's dog food (as if I give a rats ass about dog food packaging)
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2006 05:35 pm
It's not the packaging, it's those stupid strings that sometimes work, and sometimes have you scrounging for the hatchet.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2006 06:47 pm
Yeh, I generally give up and scissor the dog food bag open.

I bought a zip drive (or whatever you call it) at Costco a couple of years ago. I finally got it out of the package with a hacksaw.
0 Replies