HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spot

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2006 12:13 am
I need help to answer these questions on the poem mouth to mouth by Deb Westbury

pppppplllllllllzzzzzzzz help

these are the questions:

1. Explain what you think the poem is about. Explain as clearly as you can and quote from the text to support your answer.

2. a) What do you think is the MAIN theme or idea which the poet wants to convey through the words of the poem?
b) How can you tell? AGAIN, refer to the poem to support your ideas.

3. Supply an analysis of poetic techniques present in the poem, and explain the effectiveness of at least SOME of them.

4. Do you think this poem is effective? Explain what you think, giving SPECIFIC information about what you like about the poem, the clever way it has been crafted, how it helps you to relate to other people or aspects of the world, and/or any other comments you can think of that can answer this question.

plz help
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 710 • Replies: 2
No top replies

fresco

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2006 02:05 am
http://hsc.csu.edu.au/english/standard/close_study/westbury_standard/dw_standard.html
0 Replies

Spot

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2006 03:31 am
Very Happy thanx heaps

BUT

i still need help is there anything else that could help me answer these questions ?

plz help

thanx heaps fresco Very Happy
0 Replies