Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2006 10:28 am
So, every so often a2k has a maintenance period, and we don't get updates for a while. This time as on other occasions, when everything is pretty much back to normal and updates start again, Yahoo won't recognize them as not spam and puts them in my BULK folder. I individually click on each update, click on NOT SPAM, and then delete the email. (Sometimes there is just one update I do this with, sometimes ten or more.) I've been doing this about ten days now, and wonder what I can do to contact yahoo to stop it already.

There is no 'contact us' link in the yahoo homepage, that I see anyway, and when I ask the question in their Help window, I get useless stock answers.
I'm trying to remember what happened, how I managed to stop this on other occasions, and I think it was just that the 200th time I clicked on NOT SPAM, it worked.

Any advice?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,322 • Replies: 4
No top replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2006 10:39 am
try NOT deleting it, but moving it to your inbox.

I get alot of my customers personal email thrown into Bulk.
When I select NOT spam, then move it to my inbox, I leave it there .
Next time one of their emails come in, it isnt in Bulk.

or

im just lucky..
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2006 10:39 am

try shutting your SpamGuard off temporarily.

do updates now come through?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2006 11:04 am
OK, I'll try both ideas. (I can't remember if I always delete the non spam emails after reading them in bulk and clicking Not Spam - I mean those from others than a2k updates. I think I do delete them and don't move them to inbox, and that generally works.) But I'll try it if shutting off Spam Guard, etc., doesn't work.

Thanks.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2006 11:09 am
I went to shut off Spam Guard and found the boxes that are usually checked, as in send Not Spam to Inbox and put spam address on blocked list, weren't. Voila, all fixed.

Thank ya both.
0 Replies